• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredible, this new channel in Canada has the following shows:

Xtreme Waterparks
Extreme Vegas
Extreme Wild Parties
Extreme RVs

Whats with all the extreme in our society!

Channel is called DTour, it does have some interesting travel/restaurant type shows but all this extreme is laughable

167.+The+Itchy+%26+Scratchy+%26+Poochie+Show.jpg

Sober

Should I be worried more about them spelling Extreme with a capital X or that they are spelling it correctly more often ?

I thought the "XTREME!" era was over. I remember a point when everything was XTREME!..fucking potato chips, clothes, soda...everything had to be the Xtreme! version.
Even Horold and Kumar highlighted in the first movie with those dude bros in the big truck.

I even let out a groan when Microsoft released the name of the Xbox, I was like "Oh come on! Wtf is this the Xtreme box!?" Everything had to have an X, and include a skate boarder in its commercials.

rrs

This is incredible, this new channel in Canada has the following shows:

Xtreme Waterparks
Extreme Vegas
Extreme Wild Parties
Extreme RVs

Whats with all the extreme in our society!

Channel is called DTour, it does have some interesting travel/restaurant type shows but all this extreme is laughable

Those names seem quite similar to what's airing on some B-channel for vaguely USA related crap.

tokyo xtreme racer 2 was the shit on sega dreamcast

Tokyo Xtreme Racer in general was the shit, too bad Genki went all in on pachislot machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom