• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get Hype Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo Direct Sept 8th

Road

Instructions about how to buy through download cards, codes or directly on eShop because you won't find a copy in stores.

Is it port begging if I say I wouldn't mind seeing an ultimate version announced for Wii U as well? Because that would be awesome.

Still getting it for 3DS no matter what.

FYC

Banned
3vFiRir.png

Hyped.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
first pokemon now this? I wonder what's next.

Hopefully a Nintendo-Square Enix direct

And announce bravely default 2, and more dragon quest/FF remake, TWEWY 2, brand new FF, type 0 port, FF type 1

And announce these games for the west too

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I'm so pumped for this. MH4 Direct is best Direct.

Kater

Banned
Yay! :D
Somehow I am glad MH is so far away, I already have enough games to play for my 3DS at the moment with Pokeymans, TLoZ: ALBW and Bravely Default upcoming.

@foxuzamaki: I think Capcom said that MH4 for the 3DS will have a online mode.

Kater

Banned
Hopefully a Nintendo-Square Enix direct

And announce bravely default 2, and more dragon quest/FF remake, TWEWY 2, brand new FF, type 0 port, FF type 1

And announce these games for the west too
You are probably asking for to much. You will get your BD/T0/TWEWY Sequel for Android/iOS and you will like it! :>

Frodo

Are they going to show the Capcpm-Nintendo colaboraiton they were talking about?

And, is this the first Direct happening on a Sunday?

Top Bottom