• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New unannounced Capcom game to be shown at TGS 2013 (Itsuno involved)

Glass Rebel

Midou

Wonder if they will ever try to do a new Dragon's Dogma even with Deep Down going on, they are really different from the looks of things.

Capcom vs SNK 3 is long overdue though. Would prefer they used KOFXIII graphics though.

Would love to see a new RS. Played Project Justice the other day. Made me miss Capcom's wacky and appealing character designs of the those good times. Tiffany and them fun bags, Momo's cuteness level was extreme(ly good). So many good designs that just got pushed aside.

Wouldn't mind DD2 either!

"Fans demanded the return of the original Dante, and today we're happy to reveal that we've heard their cries."

Devil May Cry: Demon Touch! for iOS.

vg260

Please be Dragon's Dogma 2. Please please please.

This, please.

I expect something DD next gen at some point. They made a point in their latest financial report to note it was considered a success and emerged as a new IP.

Still, please be disappointed.

JoeFenix

In a different world I could get excited about the potential for a new DMC or a sequel to Dragon's Dogma.

This is going to be for iOS isn't it?

sörine

Banned
I can't imagine Capcom heads greenlighting Rival Schools or CVS revivals after SFXT crashed and burned and Ono failing to get Darkstalkers 4 or SF5 off the ground. If we see those franchises then my guess is it'll be in the form of Iron Galaxy conversions of the originals for XBLA/PSN/Steam/eShop.

My hope is a big budget nextgen DMC5 or Dragon's Dogma 2 on that Pantyraid engine. I need more reasons to get a PS4.

LordJim

Demon Crest 2 with card based mechanics
Devil May Cry prequel starring Sparda as a kinect only game.
Power Stone 3 as an iOS touchpad game.
Rival Schools/Project justice Dating sims.
Onimusha MMO

Village

DMC5: We dunno what the hell a DmC is but is sounds terrible.

starts right after DMC4 like nothing happened.

Believe

def sim

My exclusive source tells me it'll be Rival Schools or CvS related. Maybe on mobile devices considering the line in the OP is preceded by application talk.

Slygmous

If it's alongside the "latest apps" then we probably don't want to know.

I almost want Dragon's Dogma 2 to be delayed for a while though, I don't want confusion with the other Capcom "DD" to damage its sales.

JoeFenix

I want to believe that it will be something cool, they can't have spent all the money on Panta Rhey or whatever it's called to only have it used on Deep Down.

Top Bottom