• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New unannounced Capcom game to be shown at TGS 2013 (Itsuno involved)

cLOUDo

mcESJM2.gif

cajunator

Banned
1348913243096.gif

Fuck Capcpom.

Fuck iOS shitty RPGs.

Fuck Panty Raid engine.

Fuck TGS.

Fuck Trollno.

Fuck Ninja Theory.

Fuck DmC.

Fuck Bland Fantasy (or whatever the fuck it's called I can't be bothered with it)

Fuck the camera in Deep Down.

Fuck single player only F2P Soul Calibur game.

Fuck no Marvel 3 patch (and especially a double fuck to Hidden Missiles and TACs))

Fuck no Fulgore in Killer Instinct at launch.

Fuck slow mo kills in MGSV.

FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

So I take it youre not pleased

.Anema

1348913243096.gif

Fuck Capcpom.

Fuck iOS shitty RPGs.

Fuck Panty Raid engine.

Fuck TGS.

Fuck Trollno.

Fuck Ninja Theory.

Fuck DmC.

Fuck Bland Fantasy (or whatever the fuck it's called I can't be bothered with it)

Fuck the camera in Deep Down.

Fuck single player only F2P Soul Calibur game.

Fuck no Marvel 3 patch (and especially a double fuck to Hidden Missiles and TACs))

Fuck no Fulgore in Killer Instinct at launch.

Fuck slow mo kills in MGSV.

FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

bravoooo!
lol Appcom, holy shit can't believe this.

AppCom....I like it.

BTW it's best they not release another DMC. Just let Capcom fold so they can have their IPs auctioned off and competent developers can get a hold of their once great IPs.

I think we can piece together exactly what has happened internally at capcom over the past few months :-

In the face of a few high profile failures, there has been a Company wide restructure.

The US branch has been further handcuffed and is now largely there for general localisation, small PR events and general US specfic marketing. They have next to no input on game development outside small feedback on fighters.

The Main R&D have been folded into a new division, Capcom online games and Sole purpose is to create playable tech demos that can be expanded on and montized via the F2P model. Deep down is their first project, but expect more in the future.

The Beeline games divison is being merged with the mothership with a view to leverage more IP on mobile devices. The plan is to have all major IP have a mobile device entry in the next few years. Andriod is not considered a secure enough platform for a full release, but F2P options are being considered.

The remaining staff will be pushed towards platform specfic development, paid for largely by platform holders. DLC will be developed concurrently and have dedicated subteams for it, with a view to have at least one years worth of DLC between a game and its sequel. Outsourcing for Updated versions of games (Street fighter) will follow this same model.

Mesoian

Welp...

I knew none of us were gonna be happy. But I didn't think we'd be this displeased.

::Sigh:: I dunno. I'll see you guys at e3 or something. Maybe Capcom will have something worth revealing then.

ArjanN

Heh.

To be honest it was pretty obvious TGS wasn't going to be anything special.

There's just less big japanese announcements overall and even if they do have something exciting, they're more likely to announce it at E3 than at TGS.

At least we got La Mulana 2 out of it.

Top Bottom