• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

methodman

Banned
iiqv3S6qtiGZW.png

1) Push home button while in a game you wanna take a screenshot of.
2) Use the browser and go to a website to upload the pics (minus.com is a great one, another is www.copy.com).
3) Click upload from TV
4) Post here!

Here are some that have been already posted

My contribution.

ibhoBMMhcAcmQS.jpg

chronos4590 said:
This feature is great :eek:

VY5syJY.jpg

Just took these:

iHtgQEI1hCXui.jpg

iBHXSsXKYqANk.jpg

ib1KpmoPOtM0hS.jpg

Ps. Thanks to Alistair Roo for the logo.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Only 720 and not 1080 images? At least it's better than Miiverse resolution.

Maedhros

Screenshots is a really cool feature. Since I've see it on PS Vita, I hoped that every console out there had the feature.

1080p shots are all converted to 720p.

Also if you notice that a screen is smaller as seen above, the person took the shot from their game pad and not the TV. :)

sphagnum

Banned
I tried Monster Hunter but I can't seem to get it to work. Does this only apply for games that support Miiverse screenshots in general?

antonz

I tried Monster Hunter but I can't seem to get it to work. Does this only apply for games that support Miiverse screenshots in general?

yeah they basically upgraded the miiverse infrastructure. Capcom didn't want to let people take screenshots

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
1) Push home button while in a game you wanna take a screenshot of.
2) Use the browser and go to a website to upload the pics (minus.com is a great one).
3) Click upload from TV
4) Post here!

Here are some that have been already posted

OP, rather than Minus, you should recommend Sta.sh, Flickr, or Copy.com (Copy is probably the most convenient. No account signup needed.)

The load times on Minus are really, really slow. All the sites I recommended allow lossless file uploads.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
YA7fD3q.jpg

This game really does deserve to be seen at the highest possible fidelity.

Top Bottom