• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ReviewtechUSA: CoD Ghosts PS4 720p as well and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6h9l5Gb5hE

I follow this guy on Youtube. I like his videos and commentary on gaming news but today he has released a video because he says he has sources that have told him a few things

Xbox One and OS4 are both having issues with their networks (we already know this)

CoD is also 720p on the PS4 due to the network issues and it was tyhe best way for them to make it playable online

Watchdogs was delayed because of these network issues. Same reason Driveclub and The Crew are delayed

Dead Rising 3 has been gimped and is missing key online features because of the issues with the network on Xbox 1

The reason Sony are having network issues is that they were going to implement DRM but after the backlash MS got they kept it under wraps and has tried to rebuild it before launch

I don't know what to believe here but if this is all true then wow

Make me a rumour if old

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
no way adam boyes would say 1080p native 60 if it wasn't true, he would look like an idiot, and sony does NOT need that at all, when they are in such a strong position

ape.jpg

I follow this guy on Youtube. I like his videos and commentary on gaming news but today he has released a video because he says he has sources that have told him a few things

Xbox One and OS4 are both having issues with their networks (we already know this)

CoD is also 720p on the PS4 due to the network issues and it was tyhe best way for them to make it playable online

Watchdogs was delayed because of these network issues. Same reason Driveclub and The Crew are delayed

Dead Rising 3 has been gimped and is missing key online features because of the issues with the network on Xbox 1

Make me a rumour if old

What.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
He needs to get a random Gaffer to post these if he wants people to believe them.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
CoD is also 720p on the PS4 due to the network issues

That doesn't make any sense.

Nor does the WatchDogs delay connection.

If network issues were delaying these games, why wouldn't they be delaying others too?

dolabla

Who the heck is reviewtechusa? And why should I believe them over Adam Boyes and several other people on here who have inside sources that have confirmed it's 1080p?

mocoworm

The reason Sony are having network issues is that they were going to implement DRM but after the backlash MS got they kept it under wraps and has tried to rebuild it before launch

Make me a rumour if old

All of the above, in my opinion, is bullshit apart from possibly the SONY DRM stuff minus the network issues it is causing.

CoD is 720p due to network issues? Anybody that has the slightest intellect knows how stupid that fucking sounds. Come the fuck on.

It sounds ridiculous to me as well but I'm just posting what he said his 'sources' have told him.

I find the DR3 part interesting though. I wonder what online stuff they could have planned (if it's true of course)

Recall

Can't wait for the consoles to actually come out so I can see for myself.

The network issues if true are a bit of a concern, but I will wait and see.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Didn't Adam Boyes say it's 1080p on PS4? Such a weird rumour. There are certain YouTube channels that have leaked stuff in the past but never heard of this one.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
I will only believe this if misterxmedia confirms it. I have my standards of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom