• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] My own / retailer Watch Dogs release week of July 1st 2014? [Take with Salt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably nothing because its a retailer end of the month date just to have a date on it.
99% sure its nothing but still posting it here since some retail rumors turn out true.

So I'm that one crazy person who buys physical guides for games I like as a collectors item mostly.

And I have a pre-order for Watch Dogs since early this year but with the delay I got an email today that it was delayed (duh we all know that).
But the date did surprise me because I expected like end of April early May release but it has it set for week of July 1st 2014.

Email from amazon.com about the guide.
nyuSjzV.png]

Now most of the guides get released in the week of release of the game, my AC4 guide for example has been shipped today with the release of AC4 the game.

Like I said take with mountain of salt because of retail placeholder date etc.

Gaz_RB

I think I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt, not a mountain haha

This is like when people used placeholders to guess when the consoles were coming out.
Place holders gonna place.

On a serious note: I REALLY hope it's out sooner than that.

They said Spring, right?

shem935

Banned
Yeah most likely a place holder. Hoping for a mid may release. Would be nice to spread out drive club, infamous, watch dogs, the order during the first six months.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Release dates at the beginning of the month or the end of it are placeholders unless otherwise stated by the developer or publisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom