• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II Japanese Box Art

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1383118502-dark-souls-ii-jp-ps3.jpg

1383118506-dark-souls-ii-jp-360.jpg

ttocs

I like the box arts for the game that show death or weariness. Showing a guy who is ready to go kick some ass doesn't quite work for this game. But showing a guy who's either ready to have his ass kicked or is currently reeling from said ass kicking works just fine.

Jack_AG

Banned
Art is wrong. Should include orange and the character facing away from you looking over his shoulder holding a gun. Will not buy.

dkoy

Yeah Japan's box art is better suits the game's mood. And looks better. Why don't they just have one cover for all regions?

Yeah Japan's box art is better suits the game's mood. And looks better. Why don't they just have one cover for all regions?

Because no games sell in NA unless there is orange and blue with a man on the front cover doing the chin down eyes up.

Donos

Art is wrong. Should include orange and the character facing away from you looking over his shoulder holding a gun. Will not buy.

Reminds me again of the really bad boxart for Destiny with the "Halo Helmet". Damn that was bad.

This looks really nice.

butman

Very very nice indeed. Japanses one are really boxARTS.

7 month ago i posted this one on the custom boxart thread for the LE:

iYNoycY.jpg

Reisläufer

Neo Member
Looks fantastic! Already preordered the LE and thought its box art was great, but this one is even better. Feeling tempted to double dip and import…

Top Bottom