• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Shipment Information Thread

ekim

To keep the launch thread clean from these kind of posts, I thought making a dedicated thread for people to check their shipping status would be a good idea.

And it seems the MS store Germany already charged people:
YES MS JUST CHARGED ME FOR MY XBOX ONE!!

YtKWRKk.gif

I for myself called Amazon Germany and they told me that they will start shipping tomorrow as there is a holiday in Saxony on Wednesday. So probably people will already getting their Xbox Ones on Wednesday/Thursday.

Question is: has MS said anything about going online a few days before the official launch? Will people get banned for that?

edit:

Future Shop also started charging:
Future Shop has charged my Gift Card.

As a general rule, you should always include the country you've ordered from.

Ovid

Microsoft Store

Shipped 11/17

Scheduled to be delievered 11/19

Cancelled yesterday morning. I had my cancellation reversed in the afternoon when I realized that it shipped already.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Unsurprisingly, amazon hasn't shipped anything. They haven't even shipped my play and charge controller. :/

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I got a tracking number.... but that's about it so far (MS Store)

Futureshop hasn't yet charged/shipped day one live or Mad catz TE2

GAME UK charged me last week in preparation, which in itself was a struggle since my bank decided to block the payment, despite me having bought tons of stuff from GAME before.

Still, it's all looking good for Friday.

Pug

Picking up mine, midnight launch from my local game. 6 hours of pure bliss on Live before all hell breaks lose and spoil it!

Microsoft Store online, USA

Tracking # received, est delivery: 11/19.

They used ups next day air saver, but the package is still in MS' facility. I think theyre not actually turning the package over until Thursday so I get it Friday.

Ovid

Microsoft Store online, USA

Tracking # received, est delivery: 11/19.

They used ups next day air saver, but the package is still in MS' facility. I think theyre not actually turning the package over until Thursday so I get it Friday.
Please don't say that.

amardilo

Still got nothing from my Game UK online pre-order. Placed a pre-order back in the middle of August (before Gamescomm).

I have a feeling I am not going to get a launch console.

BlazeGaj

Neo Member
Amazon UK nothing changed still says Pre-ordered

Delivery estimate Saturday 23 Nov 2013

Hope I get it at Friday otherwise :(

Although my Ryse game says Friday will be annoyed if I get the game before my xbox

Shopto order for my console says completed but I've not had a shipping notification yet.

My gameseek order for Ryse is still saying pre order as well. Hoping that gets sent tomorrow so I will have it for Friday

Bleem

Neo Member
Still got nothing from my Game UK online pre-order. Placed a pre-order back in the middle of August (before Gamescomm).

I have a feeling I am not going to get a launch console.

Perhaps not - my card has already been charged and I've already had my despatch email from Game. (Day 1 Edition with FIFA). Game and ShopTo both shipping 21st..

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Another week of everyone excitedly waiting for a console to launch. Looking forward to it!

I'm very sure Amazon will ship Thursday night. At least this time I have the PS4 to help me wait for the next big thing.

Special C

There is an Amazon warehouse in my town, so I'd imagine mine gets shipped pretty late. UPS doesn't come to my house until 5 PM. Anyone have expereince getting UPS to hold the package for pickup? Do they do that? I want it earlier =)

Shipped on 11/16/2013 to Toronto Canada. The UPS website has not updated the estimated delivery date yet. I will edit this post when they do.

mocoworm

Amazon UK nothing changed still says Pre-ordered

Delivery estimate Saturday 23 Nov 2013

Hope I get it at Friday otherwise :(

Although my Ryse game says Friday will be annoyed if I get the game before my xbox

Why Saturday ?

Mine has not been processed yet but has always said Friday 22nd

Tripolygon

Banned
Soooooo i think i'm jumping in this boat, planned on getting a PS4 but now the One is looking more appealing to me.

Too late to preorder?

Munki

Nothing from bestbuy.ca as of yet. Getting a tad nervous with so many ppl stating that their cc have already been charged.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Too early goddamnit! I don't want to even think about this shit until Thursday after last week. If it goes as it went with the PS4 it will go into shipping on Thursday, hit UPS late Thursday/early Friday and arrive at my door Friday Afternoon.

What I am curious about is what kind of deals Amazon will have. They are offering XBL for 40 bucks if purchased with an Xbox One on the same order but I could not get the offer to work when talking to CS.

ekim

Don't know if the trick works also there but I just got a Day One edition on Amazon by simply waiting for people to cancel their preorder aka F5ing the Amazon product page until it says "preorder" again. Make sure to have One Click enabled.

Tripolygon

Banned
Don't know if the trick works also there but I just got a Day One edition on Amazon by simply waiting for people to cancel their preorder aka F5ing the Amazon product page until it says "preorder" again. Make sure to have One Click enabled.
Haha diabolical, i like it.

Top Bottom