• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - December 2013

Also this:

Bb3PtICCYAAOUYF.jpg:large

Oh I might grab Mutant Mudds then. Heard good things.

Glass Joe

Oh I might grab Mutant Mudds then. Heard good things.

I might too. There was a 3DS demo and I didn't particularly like it, but a lot of people seem to enjoy the game so maybe I wasn't in the right mood. $5 sounds like it's worth the risk. Also, I'm glad Castlevania is up, I can upgrade that for $1. I'm even considering Kyntt Underground. Along with Wii Sports Club Golf and NES Remix, it's been a strong week. That dude complaining out the eShop being a joke this week is weirdly negative.

EDIT: Nano Assault demo too for U! I already have it (as should everybody!) but those who haven't tried it will get to see it's a great game. I'll D/L just because I collect demos. How come the US never got the Lego Marvel demo like Europe did?

When did it start not working? Official maintenance page hasn't been updated yet. Is it just the US, or EU is also impacted?

I'm in the US and tried to check out the eShop around noon (EST). Don't know if it was down before that.

Goody

Not having any issues getting on the eShop, but Castlevania isn't showing up for the discounted upgrade price.

eojoko

Mutant Mudds is on sale for both systems?

Is the 3DS version the one to get?

Just get it wherever you think you will enjoy the most. 3DS version has 3D, which is nice because Mutant Mudds has 3 layers of platforming. Subsequent versions (Wii U, Sony) have checkpoints which make the game a little easier, and some extra ghost levels.

Glass Joe

Wii U Shop is back up in the US. Lots of sales actually:

Toki Tori: $1.99 (was $3.99)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: ($19.99 was $39.99)
TNT Racers: $4.99 (was $7.99)
Gianna Sisters - Twisted Dreams: $11.99 (was $14.99)
Star Wars Pinball: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Mutant Mudds Deluxe: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Toki Tori 2+: $7.49 (was $14.99)
Little Inferno: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Chasing Aurora: $3.99 (was $7.99)
Nano Assault Neo: $7.99 (was $9.99)
Trine 2 - Director's Cut: $7.99 (was $19.99)

bjork

I sent an email a week or so ago about missing surveys, since I didn't know you could link up your CN account to your eshop purchases. So they gave me some surveys to complete for things that I've bought, but there's one for Mario and Luigi Dream Team. I didn't buy that game. How scummy would it be to complete the survey for the 40 coins?

Glass Joe

Hmm if you have the Wii version of Castlevania, be careful. It's not showing the discounted update price (at least not for me).

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I sent an email a week or so ago about missing surveys, since I didn't know you could link up your CN account to your eshop purchases. So they gave me some surveys to complete for things that I've bought, but there's one for Mario and Luigi Dream Team. I didn't buy that game. How scummy would it be to complete the survey for the 40 coins?

No one in the world would care.

So no new VC title in either shop today?

I don't understand it, Nintendo acknowledges that people want to play older games with that NES Remix thing but treats the VC like a hated child.

Ridley327

Mutant Mudds is on sale for both systems?

Is the 3DS version the one to get?

The Wii version has 20 more levels than the 3DS version, but the visual presentation works best in 3D. There are actually a couple of levels that are way harder to play through in normal 2D with how they're laid out.

I will wholeheartedly recommend Knytt Underground to anyone that's one the fence. It's basically what would happen if the original Metroid didn't have any combat and a much, much, much larger world to explore.

The Wii version has 20 more levels than the 3DS version, but the visual presentation works best in 3D. There are actually a couple of levels that are way harder to play through in normal 2D with how they're laid out.

Worth mentioning that the 20 Wii U levels are coming to 3DS eventually via a free update.

Ridley327

Worth mentioning that the 20 Wii U levels are coming to 3DS eventually via a free update.

Oh, that's cool. They don't have to do all that much work since they are remixes of normal 20 levels, but with how long its been, I was wondering if it was going to skipped over to focus on Mutant Mudds 2.

Chrom

When did it start not working? Official maintenance page hasn't been updated yet. Is it just the US, or EU is also impacted?

Late response, but I was checking immediately after noon and the shops weren't working for about 20 minutes.

Shauni

Wii U Shop is back up in the US. Lots of sales actually:

Toki Tori: $1.99 (was $3.99)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: ($19.99 was $39.99)
TNT Racers: $4.99 (was $7.99)
Gianna Sisters - Twisted Dreams: $11.99 (was $14.99)
Star Wars Pinball: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Mutant Mudds Deluxe: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Toki Tori 2+: $7.49 (was $14.99)
Little Inferno: $4.99 (was $9.99)
Chasing Aurora: $3.99 (was $7.99)
Nano Assault Neo: $7.99 (was $9.99)
Trine 2 - Director's Cut: $7.99 (was $19.99)

When was Toki Tori $3.99? Didn't it release at $1.99? I could've sworn it and all the older remaster Two Tribes did.

Top Bottom