• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada GAF: Wii U Mario & Luigi bundle $189.99 at Superstore, YMMV

All sold out at the west Edmonton Superstore (as with any deal item in Edmonton, it seems).

ikdOz1E3ZQ4it.jpg

I already own one so if they did have it in stock it would have been more annoying than anything.

(Surely is The Real Canadian Superstore)

Now as a warning, these deals are HIGHLY Your Mileage May Vary, as I've seen deals where one location has it, but not another.

Better call in advance to be on the safe side.

DJ_Lae

Most stores are sold out, it seems (no surprise!) and it sounds as if it may be a western Canada thing only.

I will say I did not get a chance to ask if they had any units in the back, but I doubt it. Plus, finding anyone in a Superstore to ask a question, let alone one who can actually answer it, is a feat in itself.

Edmonton seems to be the worst for RFD, the instant anything is mentioned anywhere people go nuts and all flock to the nearest store and buy it all up. And of course, my location here on the west end makes it particularly bad (the Target at West Edmonton Mall is useless for any deals stock disappears so quick).

Jinto

Whoa, I just bought one for 250 and thought that was a helluva deal. I'll check the north side location tomorrow. Maybe Walmart will price protect that price. If not, it would make a nice Christmas gift for someone.

Socreges

Banned
Calling tomorrow morning, I guess. Had no intention to buy a Wii U anytime soon, but this price won't be bested for a long, long while.

When did it go up?

None here at my local Ottawa one. They had them tagged at 249$. Good luck finding any staff in the electronics to actually double check the price haha

Top Bottom