• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGX replay tonight at midnight with special host Geoff Keighley

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Only on SpikeTV™

ib05F4as57Vo4Q.png

t1386651600z1.png

0257_dqr80.gif

Read that as Aesop Rock and then got excited, but then saw what it really was.

Can't wait for more awkward moments! Always a pleasure.

RE_Player

Geoff is a good guy. The format on paper for the VGXs was great but it was muddled with bad celebrities and comedic bits. I'll watch this recap.

jurgen

I won't be surprised if Geoff spends all of Gametrailer's 2014 budget to digitally clone himself over Joel McHale in the same way David Fincher created the Winklevoss twins in The Social Network.

gogoud

Yea, because Joel was the problem.

1384840695182.png

yes because a celebrity in the gaming world being paid to promote a product is bad and geoff should feel bad. :|

Man is great at what he does. Being contractually tied to a lot of the pr bull shit he has to do is bad. It does pay his bills though. And when he has to put on his journalistic hat on he does so with grace and eloquence.

jaded_up_

Banned
yes because a celebrity in the gaming world being paid to promote a product is bad and geoff should feel bad. :|

Man is great at what he does. Being contractually tied to a lot of the pr bull shit he has to do is bad. It does pay his bills though. And when he has to put on his journalistic hat on he does so with grace and eloquence.

He does so with grace and eloquence? Are you Geoff Keilghey?

Being a PR fluffer?

wsippel

Banned

wat

And I thought I was drunk...

Top Bottom