• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psych Season 8 |OT| Wait for Eiiight - Wednesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

iboBstbq8C7OG3.png

iRvLz8RWsX6Rg.gif

ib1rpgwXqJWpQt.png

ibeRSHS00PZ8Ql.png

iAa6Wd1xUR2Vr.png

i27PMpT5TT2ej.png

il020ULHdasxR.png

ibdD4y2K8Cz8Og.png

iXHYGMNeMVWcN.png

jDVBQsSlHditO.png

jb0UDMlh1DPbAL.png

j8LGqg2SQEK17.png

j842PLicTogn6.png
Promo "Guest Stars" | Promo "Slow Motion" | Promo For The First Episode

Thread will be updated!​

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Bruton Gaster is a man for all seasons

LycanXIII

Wait, they ordered at least two more episodes? When did this happen?

edit: Wow, back in June apparently. Never heard about it happening.

TheOddOne

Wait, they ordered at least two more episodes? When did this happen?
Last year, people could even vote on the storylines.

USA press release:
The laughs continue with the season eight premiere of Psych on Wednesday, January 8 at 9/8c. USA’s longest-running series stars James Roday, Dulé Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Maggie Lawson, Timothy Omundson and Kirsten Nelson, who makes her directorial debut. In the premiere episode Santa Barbara’s favorite faux psychic and his sidekick travel to London and come face-to-face with Despereaux (returning guest star Cary Elwes). The 10 episode season also includes the fan-selected “A Nightmare on State Street,” directed by Roday, and a special remake of the season one episode “Cloudy with a Chance of Murder.” Additional guests include Oscar(R) winner Mira Sorvino, Tony(R) winner Phylicia Rashad, Kristy Swanson, Anthony Michael Hall, Tom Arnold, Billy Zane, Emmy winner Loretta Devine and Bruce Campbell.

TheOddOne

- Steve Franks on Psych Season 8
How much will Maggie Lawson be in Psych Season 8, given she was working on her other series Back in the Game at the time of production?

Franks: We made a deal for her to be in five of the episodes. She is in five of the 10, and there are a couple of ways that we deal with the absence of her.
Any inklings on whether Psych Season 8 will be the final season?

Franks: We’ve had inklings it will be the final season since the second year [laughs]. We just go on as long as we can and wait for them to kick us out of the building. When they do finally pull the plug on us, I’m hoping that that’s my chance to legitimately do the Psych feature film. I always imagined this show as kind of a little like Beverly Hills Cop. The original idea was for it to be a feature film, so I would love for it to live on in a series of smaller feature films, until we do an entire summer tentpole giant action-filled extravaganza.

Sloane

Banned
Interesting, thought they ordered 8 so she could be in all episodes, didn't expect it to be only 5 out of 10. If this means more screen time for Lassie and Dad, fine by me though.

Oh, fuck! So glad I saw this thread; otherwise I would have completely forgotten.

Can't fucking wait <3 I enjoyed the musical way more than I thought I would, and it whet my appetite for sure. I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom