• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Workaholics Season 4 lOTl - New Season January 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

knicks

New season starts in a couple of days with 13 episodes.

workaholics_cover_final.gif

workaholics_coverstory.gif

workaholics_fashion.gif

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
gotta be fresh

was wondering when (if) this was gonna come back. episodes are hit and miss, but the highs are pretty high *wink wink*.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I absolutely loved the first season and maybe some of the second season but I recall being pretty bored with season 3. I'm not sure I even finished it. Am I alone on this?

So far, I don't see any product placement so the episode isn't bad. I hope it's a trend during this season because it sure put me off on the last one.

Pretty good episode of Workaholics, I'll admit. Hopefully that trend continues.

I saw this episode of Broad City online weeks ago. I like it and look forward to the series.

Linius

Thanks to the mentions of Broad City I checked it out. Really liked the pilot.

There's no thread for it yet right?

ZoddGutts

Oh god, this ep had me dying of laughter. Especially with Adam crying and later picked up the tissue to wipe he's tears.

jax

Banned
This was the funniest episode of Workaholics so far. From Adam and Ders throwing up in eachothers faces, to the koi boys, to the awkward sex scene with Adam bawling under the desk.

This season is gonna be awesome.

MKP64

Hated the episode. Too much gross out humor. The new show after was horrid.

Maybe you should be watching Big Bang Theory instead.

The first 2 episodes have been really s4 is going to be sooo good. Also Broad City is good too. I loved the first ep.

I didn't think the rave episode was funny at all but the most recent ones had its moments where I laughed. I haven't had a hard laugh in awhile though. As always going to continue watching the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom