• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Infamous: Second Son trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_FjOXSq_k

ultfdb.gif

GIF via Dieh@rd

12179416504_ccd1e453f7_o.gif

Via nbnt

MavFan619

Banned
The only regret I have on getting a launch PS4 is having to wait this long for my reason for getting it. I also hope some kind of water power is in the game, could look amazing.

Endo Punk

I really want to see interactions with the city instead of just blowing it up. Talking with people, side missions anything that makes the open world worth visiting again and again after you have finished the story.

It would be sick to get some water powers that would take advantage of Seattle's rainy weather.

To not include water powers would be completely idiotic, it makes far too much sense. I wont even purchase this game if I don't see water powa!

Acheteedo

Awesome video. For some reason I've yet to fully buy into the fact that the game will look that good. Need to get my hands on it.

kadotsu

Banned
I hope they start talking about mission types/variety soon. I don't want this to be a beautiful but shallow game.

rottame

1) hats indoor? Jesus. Stahp.
2) when someone says "Seattle" I think "grunge". Are there info about the soundtrack?

Lime

Looks graphically impressive (and expensive), but I'm afraid the city will be the usual lifeless openworld we are accustomed to.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Make it wet. Make it wet all of the time. Good lord.

Begaria

I'm looking forward to the many "Fogstation Fogur" comments on a certain russian's blog, completely negating the fact that Seattle (from what I understand) is a pretty foggy place.

The game looks amazing, and is the one game I've seen so far that makes me wish I had a PS4. When I do get one, this'll be among the first of games I'll be getting. Love me some inFamous!

Apparently I was the only one who was kinda meh on the trailer? Maybe it was the overly pretentious narration that threw me off or maybe because there wasn't much gameplay, but there were still points that looked rough or weird to me (1:03, 1:58, 2:06, incase any one is interested in telling my I'm a doo-doo head). I also noticed that annoying slip thing is still happening, that thing where the animation and the walk speed are different. I think maybe it's a little bit of the fact that the closer it looks to reality, the more the imperfect things stick out to me.

Top Bottom