• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does your partner swallow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am interested to hear what other people think of it. Girl I been dating for a couple of months give me some Harvard quality oral yesterday and asks me to release my spunk in her mouth, she eats it up and says I need more pineapple in my diet after we finish, I stood there shocked thinking I might be in love.

So my question is this common or do I gots myself one of the rare people and how does I make my stuff sweeter for her??

terrisus

Girl I been dating for a couple of months give me some Harvard quality oral yesterday

harvard_logo_202.png

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's question #1 on my girlfriend application sheet. There's only one question on my girlfriend application sheet.

Miles X

Had a guy recently who swallowed, he was down there for half an hour, no wanking, just going at it. Best way to orgasm.

I am interested to hear what other people think of it. Girl I been dating for a couple of months give me some Harvard quality oral yesterday and asks me to release my spunk in her mouth, she eats it up and says I need more pineapple in my diet after we finish, I stood there shocked thinking I might be in love.

So my question is this common or do I gots myself one of the rare people and how does I make my stuff sweeter for her??

You got one blow job and suddenly might be in love? Just wait until you have vaginal sex too.

Busty

Banned

aka

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought your letters were real until the other day, while training to become an astronaut at the NASA gym at my local YMCA, the craziest thing happened....,

I've only been allowed to finish two or three times in her mouth, and she didn't swallow any of those times. My diet is bad I guess.

Yeah, my ex gobbled it up like dessert. I was really, really healthy and in shape at the time and she said she's never tasted someone as sweet as me. We lasted close to three years w/o any problems then BOOM, titanic. I don't actively seek dates or relationships, just kind of let them do what they do. I hope to find someone like her again....minus the damaged sociopathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom