• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurogamer Portugal: [retailer] Worten confirms it will sell GTA 5 for PS4

S¡mon

Banned
HTD9XPQ.png

According to Eurogamer.pt, Portuguese retailer Worten is confirming that they will sell the PS4 version of GTA V.

A Worten confirmou-nos que tem indicações que colocará, de facto, à venda a versão PlayStation 4 de Grand Theft Auto V, isto em resposta a abertura das reservas para esta versão.

a
Depois de contactada, a resposta da Worten foi a seguinte:

"Relativamente à questão que nos colocou, gostaríamos de lhe indicar que temos a informação que as lojas Worten irão comercializar o jogo em questão."

Relembramos a todos os leitores que a Rockstar Games ainda não confirmou as versões para as novas consolas (Xbox One e PlayStation 4) e PC, mas ao longo destes meses, isto é, desde o lançamento em setembro para a PlayStation 3 e Xbox 360, que têm surgido vários rumores e indicações neste sentido.

Neste preciso momento a versão PlayStation 4 de Grand Theft Auto V continua em reserva no site da Worten.

A página da Worten não menciona uma data de lançamento, mas a loja Checa SuperGamer, que também está a aceitar reservas para a versão PlayStation 4, juntamente com as versões Xbox One e PC, refere que a data de lançamento é 13 de junho deste ano.

Google Translate:
Worten confirmed to us that have indications that place, in fact, on sale PlayStation 4 Grand Theft Auto V version, this in response to the opening of bookings for this version .

the
Once contacted, the response Worten was as follows:

"On the issue that got us, we would inform you that we have the information that Worten stores will sell the game in question."

We remind all readers that Rockstar Games has not confirmed versions for the new consoles (Xbox and PlayStation 4 One) and PC, but over these months, ie since the September release for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 various rumors that have arisen and directions in this regard.

Right now the PlayStation 4 Grand Theft Auto V version remains in reserve in Worten site .

Worten page does not mention a release date, but the store SuperGamer Czech, who also is taking reservations for the PlayStation 4 release, along with the Xbox and PC versions One notes that the release date is June 13 this year .

A retailer saying GTA V is coming to PS4 is obivously not an official confirmation. That said, reports like these have been popping up more and more in the past few months.

You know what people say: where there is smoke, there is fire.

http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/2014-03-03-worten-confirma-que-vendera-gta-v-para-a-ps4

EDIT
This could be big for Sony if they get next gen exclusive version
Another retailer, SuperGamer Czech, is also accepting reservations for XB1 and PC.
Retailer Worten, right now, only appears to accept reservations for PS4. That said, I think it is a highly unlikely that a next-gen edition of GTA V is exclusive to PS4.

Didn't play it on PS3/360 last year and don't own a copy yet. The only reason I'm holding out at this point is because I want to play it on my PS4. Hopefully all this smoke is pointing towards a GTA V on PS4/XB1 fire.

This could be big for Sony if they get next gen exclusive version

Yeah, it would be a major upset if they landed exclusive home console rights to the nextgen port of a game that has already sold +20 million copies.
cmon now

anywho, the fact that it's coming to new consoles might be one of the worst kept secrets going right now.

Mooreberg

It makes sense if they want GTA Online to actually have a future. The next step would be to allow people to avoid games that are just teenagers screaming racial epithets.

reveal it at PAX east 2014 next month rockstar with release at E3/June B^)

I will pay another $60 . do it rockstar , adult education played all night , love that song

I am 99% sure Rockstar are just waiting to see when Watch Dogs is coming and then announcing GTAV for release the week before just to be dicks.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
You are taking this long because you are putting in Max Paynes combat system wholesale aren't you Rockstar ? The movement controls, the gore system, shootdodge etc ? Yes ?

Shit, a man can dream can't he ? :(

Kalren

If the timing is right, I could see this giving a small boost if/when PS4 sales have settled. Especially if they do a Bundle like with the PS3.

I've already put in over 200 hours on GTAV on the 360, and I will gladly buy it again for the PS4. Rockstar needs to stop dicking off and just announce the damn thing already. There's more money to be made off this gem fellas!

My GTA V SP on ps3 is around 90% and played mp for like 15 hrs. WIll double dip to PS4 once a goty edition is out or there is some serious drought in games.

Top Bottom