• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Niconico streaming coming to PlayStation 4 on April 30

RedAssedApe

Banned
Official PS Blog Japan

In addition , I will broadcast on Nico Nico live broadcast of the event pattern .The booth , corners and you can experience with the popular students main broadcasts to smile live from PS4 ™ to be implemented in the update of Wednesday, April 30 , and by the development team of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia In addition to , corner experience of new technology demonstration utilizing the PS Vita and PS4 ™ also installed .

Google Translate ^_^

Have not used Niconico before. Do they lock by region? Gematsu also speculates this to correspond with firmware 1.7 release. Thanks SolidusDave. Lock if old.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Think the most important news is how its coming with a FW update. Which means 1.7 probably isn't happening till then.

Also

wwwwwwwww

おおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおお
                                                                 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                                                                                                                                  おおおおおおおお

Jburton

Banned
So 1.70 firmware that day.

Before, there were regional based firmware updates on PS3 and nico nico is not used in Europe or the US to any great, if any extent at all.

There is PSN maintenance on the 21st of this month, I believe we will see 1.7 FW some 24 - 48 hours after.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So does this mean the E3 conferences will be streamed live through the PS4?
You can view Twitch streams via the browser and there's already an IGN app so there shouldn't be any obstacles for watching E3 coverage on a PS4.

Biker19

Banned
I'm curious about the other apps that Europe, the UK, & Japan have on PS4 that the U.S. doesn't have. Is there a list anywhere?

Top Bottom