• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Media Coverage [Starts April 23]

Coverage starts tomorrow here:

http://youtu.be/SKuRVuVGJoA

Watch_Dogs week is coming to Access! From the 21st - 25th of April we're bringing you loads of videos on Ubisoft's massive open world adventure, including an in-depth Q&A with all your questions answe

The embargo for the Paris event end on wednesday. Please use this thread to post and comment :)

Dawg

I'm posting my shit on wednesday.

Preview + interview with Jonathan Morin (I've asked a few questions from fellow gaffers)

iMax

Watch_Dogs week is coming to Access! From the 21st - 25th of April we're bringing you loads of videos on Ubisoft's massive open world adventure, including an in-depth Q&A with all your questions answe

Somehow I doubt that.

R_Deckard

I'm posting my shit on wednesday.

Preview + interview with Jonathan Morin (I've asked a few questions from fellow gaffers)
Looking forward to it and info on the game/ open world and possibly some x1 news to put peoples minds at rest!

Still really looking forward to this game!

To be honest I'm only getting this game for the lulz.
After that downgrade the game is pretty much worthless.
shit story line instead of a CIA/NSA conspiracy. A payback story? GTFO

poor reviews guaranteed.

Dawg

A question, the embargo ends at 18:00PM CET?

Yes.

Did you use stamps?

tumblr_lt1a476ufi1qht847.gif

Grimløck;108825189 said:
this will make it or break it for me.
Yep. And i have a feeling it will make it for me.
Actually,.. I allready think i want it. Looks good enough and the gameplay looks interesting to play around with.
Now we need to know about performance and iQ, tearing, etc.

poor reviews guaranteed.
Only if you decided to ride the anti hype train and didn't look any further.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Only if you decided to ride the anti hype train and didn't look any further.

His post history is interesting, to say the least ;)
We'll have a nice interview up on Wednesday (unless I don't manage to salvage the sound which is terribly low), no footage allowed during the event but there should be some b-roll in the interview video.

Looking forward to see how it performs on both PC and consoles. I'd like to see some lower end settings but I doubt that will happen.

Hist post history is interesting, to say the least ;)
We'll have a nice interview up on Wednesday (unless I don't manage to salvage the sound which is terribly low), no footage allowed during the event but there should be some b-roll in the interview video.

That continues to be awfully concerning.

That b-roll better be up to Gamersyde standards, brah.

Oh right, it's him again. Haha, probably a fake account. Evilore, is that you having fun?

iNvid02

poor reviews guaranteed.

did yves guillemot run over your kid or something?

Hollow

Looking forward to it.

I've reconciled with the visual downgrade. Now I just want something fun and lengthy to keep me busy until Diablo 3 PS4 and TLoU Remastered come out.

HowZatOZ

Banned

poor reviews guaranteed.
You are trying to hard.

My 570 weeps in pain, need to grab a 770 before it hits so I can test it out on a few games. Honestly can't wait for Watch Dogs, I'm super excited to have an open world game again, need that GTA itch.

Can't wait for it. I generally enjoy the stuff from the Access crew.
They have funny accents.

Watchdogs is my most anticipated game right now.

This came out of nowhere, was expecting a media blackout until the week of release. Hoping we get some extensive direct feed footage from both the PS4 and X1 versions.

Also hoping we get some info on how they used the touch-pad and rumble triggers.

DrZeus

This drops next month right? Excited to see real footage of the completed game on PC and PS4. MP footage would be nice as well. Time to re-hype me Watching_Dog.

Will be interesting to see a finished build running. At this point I just want the game to be out, it still sounds interesting and I'm in the mood for a Ubisoft open world game.

I am very interested to see how this game comes along. Remember, you get a $10 gift card for preordering it at Best Buy, and being a Gamers Club Unlocked member, I get the game for $42. So on paper, that's about $32 for the game, and I could easily get that back by trading it in or selling it.

So I am going in with a new open mind, I am still getting it Day 1 because some elements of the gameplay intrigue me, especially the Online where you infiltrate others games. I think the online element could be huge if done right, it sounds very interesting.

Anyways, considering I can get it at an affordable price, I think this is a cheap gamble I am willing to take. I hope the game is good.

kazebyaka

Banned

poor reviews guaranteed.

I expect 85+ on metacritic

There's just no way in hell that the game won't be good and successful.

Top Bottom