• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Rorona Plus listed by the prophet, Amazon France

While the Thursday release seems odd, I have heard of digital releases happening on that day on mainland Europe, followed by a UK release on the following day. That said, I suspect a placeholder date, but with TK you can never know.

Eusis

While the Thursday release seems odd, I have heard of digital releases happening on that day on mainland Europe, followed by a UK release on the following day. That said, I suspect a placeholder date, but with TK you can never know.
Tecmo Koei seems to think the Sega Saturn model of releases is one to follow.

To their credit it can be occasionally useful for something like DD games.

Scher

Will be good to get an official announcement for this, then! With all the recent games getting announced for localization, Shin Rorona would definitely be another wonderful addition to that list.

fek

I think someone mentioned in the community thread that it was listed on amazon.de as well. Good thing it's quite close too if it's really june.
Not seeing the vita version listed makes me wonder if it will be digital only for the system.

Coxy

Yes please, this is a wonderful book-ending to the arland series and I always wanted
to play as Astrid

fek

Would it make sense to wait for this before starting Totori and Meruru Plus?
It's in no way required, but you will see some of the characters coming back in Totori and Meruru so if you want to know them better I think it's worth waiting, since it seems to be coming pretty soon.
Only thing I will always suggest is playing Totori before Meruru. Most of the characters in Meruru are from the previous games and there's also an event with a huge spoiler of Totori's true end.

Yasumi

Banned
There is no Rorona Plus.

Only New Rorona.

It's a Ghost Listing!

Rorona Plus makes sense to fit in with the other two. It pretty much is Rorona with a crap-ton of new stuff.

I'd totally jump on this when it happens, but I'm running out room. Totori and Meruru take up a solid chunk of my card. Might get it anyway if it comes with that dastardly early buyer DLC like the other two though.

It's still weird to me that (character spoilers, but you may already know this)
Totori and Meruru are not only in the game, but playable as well. Like, huh? Wouldn't Meruru be, like, 12 years old?

Coxy

It's still weird to me that (character spoilers, but you may already know this)
Totori and Meruru are not only in the game, but playable as well. Like, huh? Wouldn't Meruru be, like, 12 years old?

Time Travel, just for fun postgame

Dugna

So many Vita games....hopefully Koei don't do what they did with the other two though, and actually let people know that this exists.

So many Vita games....hopefully Koei don't do what they did with the other two though, and actually let people know that this exists.

That was only for Totori Plus.

They announced Meruru Plus with their E3 stuff (so about three months before release) and I guess did their best with it.

I will admit they could do better but eh.

18-Volt

Nice, will play again. Hopfully Tecmo-Koei brings Ayesha plus along with other unannounced Vita games: Toukiden Extreme, Samurai Warriors 4.

Top Bottom