• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Rustchynsky is the Game Director for DriveClub

Loudninja

In addition to the new date, we are also very pleased to announce that as of February 2014, Paul Rustchynsky — better known as Rushy — has been at the helm of DRIVECLUB as Game Director. We appreciate the announcement has come a little late, however we wanted to inform his appointment along with the new date announcement.
His experience when it comes to delivering racing games is impeccable. Previously Game Director on critically acclaimed MotorStorm RC, he has been an integral contributor to all major titles coming out of Evolution Studios since 2004. With Rushy in the lead, we know DRIVECLUB will deliver on its initial promise to be a truly next gen racing title for our PS4 portfolio.
We are really proud of the incredible work the team has produced — their tenacity and passionate pursuit of excellence is admirable, and DRIVECLUB will be all the better for it.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/29/driveclub-on-ps4-release-date-revealed/#sf2758443

Congrats Rushy :)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Woah. Congrats Rushy. Who would've our liason would get a big promotion. And Motorstorm RC is fantastic.

It's gonna be rough for him on GAF no matter how great this game is. People will jump at the opportunity to personally attack a high profile game developer.

hawk2025

God forbid they actually offer the product they advertised :)

God forbid game development actually fucking changes and the devs decide to deliver a solid game, and are allowed the time to do it.

Jesus Christ, some of you guys are being absolutely insufferable.

mclem

God forbid game development actually fucking changes and the devs decide to deliver a solid game, and are allowed the time to do it.

It's unfortunate. But it was a factor in when I chose to pick up a PS4, so I was disappointed in the delay; while there were good reasons for it, it felt like a bait-and-switch.

All this is irrelevant right now; it's back on track, and that's to be celebrated. Looking forward to the PS Plus version to sample it first-hand!

He made motorstorm rc? Awesome. Love that game. He understand that simple to control/learn but hard to master aspect of a game.

Believe in the Rushy

Its not a big surprise and helps he already knew the game inside out (good and bad) and hopefully been able to make some of his own ideas come to life to make it even better.

Bring on October!!!

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Congrats Rushy :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
NICE Rushy!!

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Top Bottom