• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old radio host desperate for attention? Dino Costa calls Michael Sam "repulsive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
"Thank goodness my 7 yr old wasn't in the room"

What? His kid doesn't know about gay people and the fact that they kiss?

Oh the humanity, won't someone think of the children! They'll be so confused and someone might have to explain things to them!

Guy is overreacting big time.

And it was just a peck too, lol.

When I was 7, I've seen straight people do far lewder shit on television.

EDIT: I am loving some of the creative responses people are making on that twitter feed

Replicant

Oh noez! Watching that segment may cause his kids to see two guys kissing as something normal instead of acting like the prejudicial and bigoted asshole that he is. The horror!

Valhelm

contribute something
Old? He's not even 50. He's just a disgusting homophobe who feels threatened by the increasing acceptance of gay people.

Dino Costa is a shitlord. The one and only time I listened to his show on SiriusXM, he was going on some rant about how the only reason Ben Roethlisberger got suspended was because the NFL needed to suspend a white player so they wouldn't be accused of racism.

overcast

I grew up in a house where my next door neighbors were a gay couple (girls in this case) and I have yet to recover properly. Thanks liberal Los Angeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom