• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 Console Release Date Announced

jbug617

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UflUTyIii0

Coming out for Digital Upgrade (PS3 and 360) on June 3rd for PS3 and June 4th for 360. The price is $14.99
PC and Retail (PS3 and 360) on August 5th

Reminder the retail release will also come with all the costumes for $39.99.

Also next month on 360 you will be able to get SSF4 AE for free so you can upgrade to newest version for $14.99.

Edit: Capcom Unity post (credit to Persona RS)

Oh yes, the answer to everyone’s question of “When’s Ultra?” is finally upon us! For those in North America who are looking to digitally upgrade to Ultra Street Fighter IV from Super Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, you will be able to do so on June 3rd via PSN and June 4th via XBLA for a mere $14.99.

For those interested in the disc version or full digital download version, those will be hitting both physical and digital retailers on August 5th for $39.99. For our PC users, the full digital version will be available on August 5th for $29.99.

Oh, and if you’re wondering about how to get those nifty costumes you saw in the trailer there; they’re yours if you pre-order Ultra Street Fighter IV. Be sure to check both the Street Fighter website as well as Capcom-Unity for more information in the upcoming weeks.

So don’t just get hype, GET ULTRA!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofiend/blog/2014/05/15/ultra-street-fighter-iv-release-dates

Moofers

I'm really annoyed that they put this out there and there's no PS4 date after all that pussyfooting around and Ono's shenanigans we've been dealing with for months now. They could at least confirm once and for all if its coming or not.

I'm tempted to get this on PS3, but fuck if I want it when a PS4 version might be coming soon. God, I'm just so sick of waiting for everything all the time with Capcom.

farisr

Unless they have Street Fighter V in production already and ready for a tease this year, I totally expect a PS4/Xbone announcement at E3 for this game, releasing on August 5th.

Vandole

I'll have to grab it later in the summer. Watch Dogs and MK8 are out the week before. Won't have time for SF for many weeks.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
So After not paying attention to this for a while, I see new stages being added. Are they all retreads of sf x tekken or are there some new ones?

It was also announced on Capcom Unity.

Oh yes, the answer to everyone’s question of “When’s Ultra?” is finally upon us! For those in North America who are looking to digitally upgrade to Ultra Street Fighter IV from Super Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, you will be able to do so on June 3rd via PSN and June 4th via XBLA for a mere $14.99.

For those interested in the disc version or full digital download version, those will be hitting both physical and digital retailers on August 5th for $39.99. For our PC users, the full digital version will be available on August 5th for $29.99.

Oh, and if you’re wondering about how to get those nifty costumes you saw in the trailer there; they’re yours if you pre-order Ultra Street Fighter IV. Be sure to check both the Street Fighter website as well as Capcom-Unity for more information in the upcoming weeks.

So don’t just get hype, GET ULTRA!

---------------------------------

If your XBL sub lapses, don't you lose the game?

What happens to the upgrade then?

No, the subscription based is only on Xbox One. On Xbox 360 the game is yours even if the subscription lapses.

jbug617

Banned
If your XBL sub lapses, don't you lose the game?

What happens to the upgrade then?

I don't think the subscription model applies to the 360 version of GWG. I think it only applies to Xbox One version.

Gamespot has this :

As always, Xbox 360 Games With Gold titles are free to download for Xbox Live Gold members. By adding any of the games to your download queue, you permanently add it to your library so that you can play and re-download it in the future, regardless of your current subscription status.

We learned today that arrangement is not how Games With Gold will work on the Xbox One when it's brought to the system in June. Instead, Gold members will get "subscription-based access to free games."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/th...ed-in-june-including-dark-souls/1100-6419603/

fatalexe

No mention of digital upgrade for PC and a 2 month delay for the full release. Just why? Encourage console version sales? How do they expect good adoption by PC gamers if they are going to treat them like 2nd class citizens...?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this day we get SSF IV Arcade Edition update and no more GFWL.
No way they'll patch that out when they have USF4 with Steamworks support comming.
You better find some other games from July 1 (the day GFWL shuts down) to USF4 release if you're a PC player.

Tesseract

Banned
No mention of digital upgrade for PC and a 2 month delay for the full release. Just why? Encourage console version sales? How do they expect good adoption by PC gamers if they are going to treat them like 2nd class citizens...?

it's probably a steamworks thing. no way they're gonna get matchmaking right without a beta.

Top Bottom