• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hohokum arrives August 12 for PS4, PS3, PS Vita.

Jigolo

2609089-2144722929-ibsU4.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
damn, another cross-gen game? I hate how the PS4 version will be held back by the limitations of the PS3.

"Fighting against video game-y ideas" to focus on art? Uh oh. Don't let some people on GAF hear that. It'll spawn a 30 page thread just for having different design philosophies than other developers.

I'm not entirely sure what you do in this game, but I'm very interested. And it looks lovely.

GKFinns

Two points:

1. Finally. I have been intrigued with this game since it was revealed. Seems in vein with the more peaceful PSN indie games I tend to really dig.

2. Cross Buy is the greatest thing Sony has ever come up with. I love it.

Yes finally a date! Can't wait

Two points:

1. Finally. I have been intrigued with this game since it was revealed. Seems in vein with the more peaceful PSN indie games I tend to really dig.

2. Cross Buy is the greatest thing Sony has ever come up with. I love it.

Not just cross buy but cross save is amazing. Works so seamlessly

Gestault

I still like that the Conan O'Brien skit is what solidified my love of this game. This game has been in the "YUP" column ever since.

Wozman23

I've been infatuated with this game since the moment I saw it. I can't recall anticipating a game as much as I am with it.

This latest video was amazing, as was the last Art of Hohokum. Easily some of the best behind-the-scenes videos I've ever seen.

As a huge Conan fan, it would be cool to see him "review" it.

I like the part in the video where they talk about their "epiphany" moment, where they realised it was better to do away with all the objective-based stuff played in the confines of conventional video game design, and just focus on darting around as a free spirit to their heart's content instead. I'm on board with this.

SyaraSystem

Neo Member
I'm constantly mesmerized by the look and feel of this game.
The Ghostly International music line-up is a huge bonus.
Really can't wait to get my hands on it.

Matt Frost

Oh I lost track of this game after I saw it on the Conan show, came here to check it and first thing I see is Conan playing it. Nice, so it was this one. Looking forward to 12 of August :)

Just gotta say:

I got to sit down and play ~2hrs of Hohokum recently. It is everything you think it is, and then its a whole lot more. I adore it.

It's already one of my favourite games, period.

August 12 is too far away.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Came in for the Conan gif. Wasn't disappointed.

DrZeus

Came into this thread hoping that conan e3 gif was the first post and I leave satisfied. Thanks Gaf! Game looks imaginative as well.

Top Bottom