• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Art Academy Wii U E3 2014 Trailer

Bumhat

Oh man this looks awesome! It appears you now have access to more tools (including paints), they've added tutorials, and the ridiculous save limit for finished artwork has finally been removed. The 'replay your drawing' feature is a nice touch too. Good stuff!

Berg

Still unsure about the differences between this and Art Academy : Sketchpad, which was released last year.

it will probably include lessons and more options.

This is the most next gen thing for me. There are SOOO many incredible artists on wiiu. One of the best reasons to visit miiverse on the reg.
zlCfzR-3280qwyZBwb

zlCfzR-YsugMIbUF4S

zlCfzRm5pxwjQVUBmK

zlCfzR7ruAI4XW2mc7

zlCfzRtPJvIekbp0aG

zlCfzRsAmqgSIleZrY
....can't wait to see many many more!

spekkeh

Banned
This looks really interesting. Hopefully it teaches you the techniques behind painting. How you layer your painting and such. I used to draw/paint a lot as a kid, but got sidetracked, was thinking about following some formal training, but it's better from the living room couch.

it will probably include lessons and more options.

This is the most next gen thing for me. There are SOOO many incredible artists on wiiu. One of the best reasons to visit miiverse on the reg.

....can't wait to see many many more!

damn nice artworks

Top Bottom