• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Final Fantasy Collection at UNIQLO + More Gaming T-Shirts

Do you own any gaming related t-shirts?

• Yes

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Uniqlo - the Japanese retail giant known for it's casual wear, UT Collection t-shirts and Heat Tech line - have just announced their latest gaming collaboration and it's none other than my beloved Final Fantasy, more info can be found here, I've quoted the gist of it:

Characters from classic and modern installments of the Square Enix series show up in both charming pixel art and amazing hand-drawn forms.

There are video game series with great art, and video game series with a lot of art, but very few can boast having so much great art as Final Fantasy. With 37 years and 16 numbered main installments since the franchise began, Final Fantasy is bursting with emotionally evocative characters, creatures, and motifs, many of which are represented three times over in illustrated, in-game graphics, and CG cutscene forms.

That gives collaborative partners an almost never-ending supply of material to take inspiration from, and so Uniqlo is back with another set of awesome Final Fantasy T-shirts.

This time, the spotlight is shining on the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster touched-up bundle of the first six games in the Square-Enix’s RPG series, plus Final Fantasy XIV, the ongoing online game that’s about to get a new expansion, and Final Fantasy XVI, the latest numbered sequel.

Uniqlo has had some fantastic gaming collabs over the years from Metal Gear Solid to Mario, Pokémon to Street Fighter. Most recently, they had a Tekken series collection and a CAPCOM 40th Anniversary collection. What say you GAF? I wish the FFXVI tees looked cooler but I'm in for FFVI, Amano art will always be god-tier. Also, feel free to share any gaming related t-shirts you already own.

Some pics I took of the recent CAPCOM collaboration:

HXo86GP.jpg
s2hwsU9.jpg
AzhxCnx.jpg
TwVDaUE.jpg
YjXhIGE.jpg
pkm8Gid.jpg
QV8KcJY.jpg

I picked up the SF and CAPCOM characters tees 👌

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I’ll have to check these out. There are some Demon’s Souls tees that I would love to get. I’ve got a lot of Nintendo and Capcom shirts, but not on this level. My favorite is probably my Lady Dimitrescu shirt.

Duchess

Some pics I took of the recent CAPCOM collaboration:

HXo86GP.jpg

I picked up the SF and CAPCOM characters tees 👌
"Hey chaps, HQ aren't happy with Morrigan's cleavage on one of the Capcom t-shirts. Should we remove her?"

"Nah, just stick another chick's head over it."

"Good shout. Where'd you get that idea?"

"I was up late, studying ... um ... certain videos."

Kaachan

God damn UNIQLO taking all my money
First all of the Final Fantasy 35th anniversary shirts
Then came the Capcom and MGS collab
And now more gorgeous FF ones?!
😭

hinch7

Got some Metal Gear/Solid ones recently from Uniqlo - Peace Walker and MGS 2. Nice T's.

Had a Duke Nukem one ages ago that came with a boxed collection.

Last edited:

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Damn, all of those look great (the capcom ones are 🤤). I would never wear them since I am a Neanderthal and just throw all my clothes in at once and wash on cold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom