• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post stuff from the internet that's old or out of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
To bring back the memories.

I'm going with Balloon Snake.

TGyDKfq.png

eSjuJqz.jpg

Also

tumblr_lg46betBTg1qzptwgo1_500.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
All the classic webcomics I remember liking.

Dr. McNinja, Fanboys, VG Cats, Perry Bible Fellowship---everything either is no longer produced, sold out and became stupid, or I grew up and realized they were shit and are no longer relevant.

And Cartoon Network's games. I remember all those awesome adventure games they had during the summer where they'd introduce upcoming cartoons (some which never materialized into actual shows), that one collectible pog game (Orbitz?), just a lot of fun stuff I enjoyed that are now gone. Although I guess they have new stuff like that Adventure Time MOBA, but it's not the same for me.

SegaShack

ebaumsworld
Newgrounds.com
Yahoo when it was actually viewable and not filled with BS
AIM
Macromedia Shockwave Player
IGN Being a good site
Games would only have screens, no videos

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Freewebs and VBoards.

Pretty sure I have like fifty failed Freeweb sites I started as a kid out there, dedicated to different hobbies I was into. Had no real sense of web design, and probably plagiarized the hell out of larger sites, but it was fun sharing them with people at school and such.

Azuran

Banned
ebaumsworld
Newgrounds.com
Yahoo when it was actually viewable and not filled with BS
AIM
Macromedia Shockwave Player
IGN Being a good site
Games would only have screens, no videos

Haha, Newgrounds. I remember playing the hell out of SimGirls back in the day only to realize I would never unlock any more special scenes since the game wasn't finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom