• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson is giving away a special edition Bruce Lee themed PS4

CBbmjKT.jpg

Through his facebook

That is damn sexy.

One inch punch if old

EDIT:
Baci fixed it for you EA:
I also did the controller a bit.

l

EDIT2:

Hardcore mode:

I had some free time tonight to waste.

So does Bruce Lee have an estate that is making money off of the many appearances he's suddenly showing up in... or did the rights on his likeness expire... Anyone know what the deal is? Cause I'm seeing him being used to promote everything from magazines to luxury family sedans...

Tagyhag

That wannabe artsy smear, that intrusive EA logo and ugly color scheme.

But hey, free is free, good luck to those who enter.

Storm360

Really not digging the colour, or the giant EA logo.

I'd rather see that smear design just be silver on the default black

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
as everyone said, that EA logo. LIKE WTF? No need for that. And Orange color is just random.

Kallor

Meh. I'll take it. Put duck tape over the EA logo and play The Order 1886 in peace.

edit: nvm, I'll take it and ebay it and that ufc game and buy a new ps4

I've talked to a guy that worked on the EA Sports MMA game a while back. He was telling me about how they really wanted to do a UFC game but couldn't get a license. Like, they were really sad that it couldn't be a UFC game.

Seems like he was right, EA seems proud of this and has pushing this more-so than their other sports games it seems. At least, I see more of it.

EA logo needs to be smaller and offset to a corner somewhere.

The generic "Paintbrush" smear looks tacked on and ugly.

Who green lights this stuff?

Oh, yeah, I entered to win that hours ago and forgot.

I like the color myself, and I've got nothing against the design or EA. And Bruce Lee's awesome.

Really hoping to win, since I can't really afford one, and I'm already trying to save up for an Xbox One and some sort of screen to play it on, since the HDTV here broke months ago (I've been playing everything on an old CRT). I'm still really far off from that goal, though...heh.

Sushigod7

Who cares about the logo it won't stop you from playing it! Some people are amazing not like your going to kick it out of the bed for getting crumbs in it you know. hahaha The thing could be purple and brown its free!!!

Velikost

I don't really think the EA Sports logo is the problem here; this could've been executed so much better as a whole.

Still entered though, lol.

Storm360

Who cares about the logo it won't stop you from playing it! Some people are amazing not like your going to kick it out of the bed for getting crumbs in it you know. hahaha The thing could be purple and brown its free!!!

To be fair, it's something that you'll be looking at every time you enter your living room, I know for this reason, I can't stand having non-black consoles, I like everything to blend.

One of the best special edition consoles I have ever seen. Rarely enter contests or like things to win, but I am in for this one.

Arthos

I'd buy that PS4 if it was available in the market. Looks really nice... once you ignore the EA logo, that is.

Top Bottom