• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU PSN] New EA sale (+ digital sale, Overwatch)

Is Street Fighter V worth for 15€ ?

I barely play online though...

It's a good fighting game, but it's a bit low on single player content.
If you're like me, and enjoy testing things it in training mode, you should enjoy it, but if you want single player content like MK/Injustice, it might not be for you.

You have a story mode with cinematics and fights in between, individual character stories that consist of about 3 easy fights and still cutscenes in between, survival mode which can get really unfair at times, and you basically have to cheese it on higher difficulties, combo trials, and versus CPU.

It's very bare bones, but the game itself is fun to play.

KemoSabe

Guys, since the dead space games are on sale and playable via bc on xbone, which one should I get?
I played only the first one on 360 so far. But I think I heard mixed opinions about part 3. Any help?

black070

And bought, kinda surprised it went on sale so fast, been only a month but then again the retail ver is so cheap already

It's only a £5 discount vs retail launch price to be fair, but still absolutely worth it. I clocked in at around 30 hours before the credits rolled, and I loved every minute of it.

So I'm finally thinking of biting the bullet and grabbing Titanfall 2 for £12.99.

Just a quick question: Is it worth that price If I'm playing it primarily for the single player campaign?

I'm not much of a MP guy but will definitely give it a good go. It's just I haven't got the time to invest 10s of hours into online play.

Yes - I am not too keen on fps’s and I thought it was great.

I had Battlefield 1 and traded it in - the campaign is basically to train you for mp i.e. do this, do it again, do it again, do it again, now do it again. Got dull after a couple of ‘stories’, although it started well. The mp seemed excelllent but that’s not my cup of tea.

FDC1

New sale is appearing, I can already see Horizon 28,99€ with PS+, Uncharted 4 19,99€ , Uncharted Collection 19,99€, WipeOut Collection 16,49€ with PS+, Teraway 6,99€ so pparently a first party sale.

Can also see F1 2017 44,99€ which must me deal of the week

Plus digital games as usual

Here is a quick list of new stuff that stands out. There are others:

Knack: Defining Game of a Generation Edition (€5)
Killzone Shadow Fall (€9)
Nioh (€45)
Patapon (€10)
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- (€10)
Gravity Rush: Remastered (€10)
The Order (€11)
Unfinished Swan (€5)
Hohokum (€4)
Terraria (€5)
PlayStation VR Worlds (€20)
Assault Suit Leynos (€7)
Tearaway Unfolded (€7)
The Last Guardian (€18)
WipEout Omega Collection (€16)
Alienation (€10)
Entwined (€4)
Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (€6)
Beyond: Two Souls (€8)
Bloodborne (€20) - GOTY (€25)
Bound (€8)
Counterspy (€5)
Driveclub (€10)
LocoRoco (€8)
Ratchet & Clank (€14)
Driveclub Bikes (€8)
Horizon Zero Dawn (€29) - Deluxe (€38)
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (€20) - Individual (€8)
Uncharted 4 (€20)
PaRappa the Rapper Remastered (€8)

Bishop89

New sale is appearing, I can already see Horizon 28,99€ with PS+, Uncharted 4 19,99€ , Uncharted Collection 19,99€, WipeOut Collection 16,49€ with PS+, Teraway 6,99€ so pparently a first party sale.

Can also see F1 2017 44,99€ which must me deal of the week

Plus digital games as usual
You want to create the new thread mate or do you want me to? At work atm lol

Will definitely pick up Gravity rush 2

Top Bottom