• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment will be out 20th August 2014 (EU)

Aru

I expected it sooner, like mid-end July :(
Should we expect a full price release? 40 €/$?

That's quite a nice late summer for Vita :

August 20th : Sword Art Online
August 28th : Disgaea 4
September 4h : Danganronpa 2 & Minecraft

Stubborn kid, even though everyone is asking you to die.

MrMuscle

Thats sad to read, went from July to "this summer" to late August. At least i get a couple of weeks with it before Destiny comes out.

zulux21

NA dates are out too for sword art and tales
Tales of Hearts R will be released in North America on November 11th, 2014, Bandai Namco announced this morning.

Meanwhile, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment will be released on August 19th.
source

I kind of figured this would be the case with the EU date, but thanks namco for being your usual stupid namco self...

I mean it's not a bad idea to have your own Tales of Xillia 2 and Sword Art Online release on the same date at all, there isn't any over lap at all... I mean one is an action based anime rpg and the other is... oh wait -_-

Odd question, but from anyone with the JP version, can you tell us how big the file is? Need to know how much to clear off my memory card by this release date.

Ryuukan

NA dates are out too for sword art and tales

source

I kind of figured this would be the case with the EU date, but thanks namco for being your usual stupid namco self...

I mean it's not a bad idea to have your own Tales of Xillia 2 and Sword Art Online release on the same date at all, there isn't any over lap at all... I mean one is an action based anime rpg and the other is... oh wait -_-

rip my July

will buy the better game in august, SAO

You folks don't even know how good this game is until you get it, been enjoying the Asian version for over a month now. It's pretty much a single player MMO, crazy amounts of content, addicting as heck. Shame that it isn't getting a physical release.

Top Bottom