• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBOX Live on XBOX One down?

Head.spawn

Maybe I'm special.

For the most part whenever I see these threads I am always still online, playing games, watching movies... cept that time last week and another time many many years ago when they gave us that free game after a rough week in November. I've been fine all day.

malfcn

Is Twitch broadcasting down? It says I have my access restricted for bad behavior..but I have never been banned or warned about anything.

Guys, i dont think this is the correct thread, but it is similar.If there is another one more relevant please guide me to it.

All these time when logging in my Xbox it automatically signed me also to xbox live.Today it didn't happen, so it started asking my password, which needless to say I have forgotten it.

I tried to recover my password, but the recovery form asks for so many questions, which I really dont remember at all.

Maybe is there still a way to connect automatically to xbox live as it did so many times in the past?

Am I fucked up?I just want to play Dark Souls 2 online for fuck sake..:(

ozhenson

My 360 refuses to run anything.

Wanted to watch Netflix, nope! Thought I'd try some EDF which I bought on games on demand, surely it'll work...nope! Ok fine, I'll play some dark souls 2, I have that on a disc it had better work...nope. Ok, fuck it, I'm just gonna watch an old fashioned DVD of Willard...sure as shit that doesn't work either.

I'm getting a tad frustrated.

Castcoder

Banned
yEReyT2l.jpg

I found this fake tweet fitting.

Wanted to watch Netflix, nope! Thought I'd try some EDF which I bought on games on demand, surely it'll work...nope! Ok fine, I'll play some dark souls 2, I have that on a disc it had better work...nope. Ok, fuck it, I'm just gonna watch an old fashioned DVD of Willard...sure as shit that doesn't work either.

alright, I figured out what to do.

start up the console and get to to the dashboard without signing in. start the game/app, then sign in

im having lots of trouble with launching games tonight on 360. i get a black screen.

I ran into the black screen problem as well this afternoon and from what I could find after googling the problem was that is was related to the Live issues today. To me that was rather surprising and disappointing that an issue with Live would prevent me from playing or even launching my disc-based game.

What the heck Microsoft, how do you engineer you OS to fail this badly with a Live problem?

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
This is weird, I haven't tried it yet. But is everyone getting this black screen problem? Did MS acknowledged the problem on twitter?

Petrae

This is weird, I haven't tried it yet. But is everyone getting this black screen problem? Did MS acknowledged the problem on twitter?

Allegedly, the Black Screen issue is resolved, according to the XBL Status website. MS refused to elaborate on the problem on social media/interviews and just directed all inquiries to the Status website for more info.

For all the grief folks give Sony for its poor communication during PSN outages, Microsoft did itself no favors by staying mum for 48+ hours of issue time before (allegedly) fixing the problem.

Top Bottom