• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My phone keeps getting flooded with dudes sending me dick pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I'm actually the creator of Meetme. Post your phone number with area code and I'll get it straightened out for you.
Please forward all dick pics to (555) 555-5555, thanks.

Also, this thread isn't some elaborate rouse to promote this app, right? 😝

First GAF thread, what it do.

Anyway, so I'm at work and all of a sudden my phone keeps getting flooded with dick pics from dudes and they're just tryna talk to me in general. Supposedly they're getting my number from an app called MeetMe.

My supposed name on there is Christina Lemone and I'm asking for dick pics cause I'm tryna get revenge on my so called BF.

I don't know this bitch and I'm assuming it's a fake account, maybe someone I know is tryna prank me. I don't think it's someone tryna actually get revenge on me, especially a girl since I don't talk to girls like that or would do anything to get them mad at me or whatever. Maybe it could be tho.

So is there anyway I can get my number off of this MeetMe shit? Some dudes I've asked who texted me said I'm fucked. I have family members I let use my phone and I'm not tryna have cock just pop up when they use it.

?

Sigmaah

Please forward all dick pics to (555) 555-5555, thanks.

Also, this thread isn't some elaborate rouse to promote this app, right? 😝

Hell no I'm not tryna promote this stupid ass app. I'm just hoping to get an answer that'll get my number removed.

Once I get off work I'll try to contact the meetme ppl but dudes I've asked who sent me pics basically said I'm fucked and can't get my number removed.

And tf? Dudes never heard anyone ever say tryna? I'm surprised. Tryna is trying Lmao.

Okay, OP, all you need to d-

771HSpB.gif

Sigmaah

>.>

Also, wouldn't "tryna" be "trying to?"

LMAO, yeah trying to is what it is.

And I ain't telling any of y'all what the "best" pic of dick I've gotten LMFAO!!!

A funny one was a dude who basically looked like a metal head, long hair, long beard, sent me a pic of him doing the horn sign then sends his dick pic saying some dumb corny shit and I'm like bruh... U got the wrong number and he was so embarrassed and was apologizing like crazy.

The things dudes do for the puss... I've seen the post and u can clearly tell it's not legit, when does a chick ever say spam me with dick pic anyways?!

How are people deadass getting tight over tryna... Tf?

n64coder

I don't know anything about MeetMe but I would think that if a website asks for your phone number, wouldn't it send a verification text to confirm that it's your number? Hence, I think it's a friend playing a prank on you who had access to your phone to confirm the number.

Stet

Banned
About three years ago someone put my number up on Yahoo! Answers saying it was Justin Bieber's. I was getting about 15-30 calls, voicemails and texts from girls thinking I was him, and despite repeatedly reporting the page and emailing Yahoo! I got absolutely nowhere. It's still up, but buried so far in the past that barely anyone ever comes across it anymore so the calls have petered out.

Regardless, I nearly had to change my number because of all the teenagers who sent me unsolicited pictures of themselves and texted me telling me they loved me and bullshit like that.

Parents don't teach kids jack shit these days and it made me lose faith in humanity a little bit more.

That said, thinking of all the dick pics you're getting has cheered me right up.

Sigmaah

I don't know anything about MeetMe but I would think that if a website asks for your phone number, wouldn't it send a verification text to confirm that it's your number? Hence, I think it's a friend playing a prank on you who had access to your phone to confirm the number.

You'd fucking think these people would have some sort of verification system instead of being able to put a number down but nope, straight dumbasses. No friend has had access to my phone and I've never recived any sort of verification from this meetme shit.

this is honestly the more confusing/important part of the topic tbh

how do you guys not get it

Lmfao, I know right?! I love you GAF.

Dali

I don't know how meetme works but by giving out the name didn't you basically just tell the entire Internet to search for that person on meetme and send them dick pics?

Did you just upped the ante on the prank against yourself?

Sigmaah

I don't know how meetme works but my giving out the name didn't you basically just tell the entire Internet to search for that person on meetme and send them dick pics?

I don't think so, since I think this person is private messaging the number to the guys. Since they message me saying they're so called from meetme, I think I'm safe. If not... The damage is already done...

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
OP the only solution here is to send them your own dick pics till they stop.

I came here to post this. Clearly the only solution, although in my case it might cause a few suicides.

GabDX

Banned
You said "tryna" not once, not twice but five times in the OP. Holy crap. I hope the dick pics never stop.

The TRYNA thing is so amazing. I mean I've heard people it in person say but never typed it out, not once but... FIVE TIMES.

My new favorite word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom