• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My phone keeps getting flooded with dudes sending me dick pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo

Kinda reminds me how a friend of my cousin's got back at him for something by posting an ad on craigslist about selling miley cyrus tickets like 8 years ago.

image.php

I only sent them three times. I took the hint.

Not

Banned
I never type out my American accent, or I'd write like this:

I uz tryna fine na way to gedda round this firewall, bud I ardy gave up. I don think Imunna try ghen.

Translated: "I was trying to find a way to get around this firewall, but I already gave up. I don't think I'm going to try again."

No one wants that. I understand languages evolve, but we already have "gonna" and "dunno."

Gorillaz

There is a very strong chance someone wrote your number on a bathroom wall at a bar/club

I'm scared it will happen to me one day

Dash_

Oops. That way of idemtifying people at the forthcoming GAF Gold meet seems to have leaked on to the normal forums.

IISANDERII

I don't think it's someone tryna actually get revenge on me, especially a girl since I don't talk to girls like that or would do anything to get them mad at me or whatever. Maybe it could be tho.
Have you seen the film Old Boy? This could be the Internet version of that.

lednerg

"...I have family members I let use my phone and I'm not tryna have cock just pop up when they use it."​
There's your problem right there.

Suen

Op m8 we just wanted to share the fabulous parts of our body with you. Don't you appreciate our efforts?

Effect

Two options. Contact the site and have your number removed or simply change your number. Actually it might be better to just change your number and see if the cell company can stop it from ever being used again. Some of these guys might continue to send pics and someone that gets the old number could end up in your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom