• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rayman Collection-of-some-sort coming to 3DS?

Update:

Yeah I was going to post this a week ago but didn't want to risk making too big of a deal of it since we didn't know what was included, but the mystery seems to be solved and it's Rayman Origins + Rabbids Rumble + Rabbids Travel in Time 3D.

29743.jpg

German rating agency USK has uploaded a certification for a yet-to-be-announced Rayman und Rabbids Family Pack, coming to 3DS. In the meanwhile, some German and Swiss retailers (such as Amazon) are claiming that a game called Rayman 3-er Compilation is coming to 3DS around Sept. / Oct.

I guess Ubisoft is planning some sort of collection for Nintendo handheld device, but which games will contain? 3DS received the following games linked to the franchise:

-Rayman 3D
-Rayman Origins
-Rabbids 3D
-Rabbids Rumble

source: USK via Wiitalia

oldmario

could be the 3 that exist on 3ds which i think is rayman 2 or 3 (the 3d one), rayman origins and the rabbids game

sörine

Banned
Probably already released games repackaged together. Would be nice if they did Rayman 1-3 in a collection but I doubt it.

Yeah I was going to post this a week ago but didn't want to risk making too big of a deal of it since we didn't know what was included, but the mystery seems to be solved and it's Rayman Origins + Rabbids Rumble + Rabbids Travel in Time 3D.

oti

Banned

Thank you but nope thank you.
I`d like to see the original Rayman on 3DS though.

Takao

Banned
is there a rayman and rabbids adult pack or something
why label it like that

edit: oh, maybe ubisoft meant rayman and rabbids are a family

Kurtofan

totalmente en castellano

MrBadger

I remember trying the demo of Origins on 3DS and it running like crap. That game's much more suited to a big screen anyway.

Anyway, how's that "rabbids through time" platformer? Any good?

Neo Child

Banned
Rayman 3D should be included, looks like the definitive version! Based off the superior Dreamcast version with sweet new graphical effects and a proper 3D controller (DS Rayman was decent but D-Pad/Virtual Stick kinda sucked)

Bgamer90

Banned
I remember being excited about Rayman Legends for 3DS especially due to the 3D effect but then I played the demo and it felt so slow/sluggish. Was pretty disappointed.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Rayman 3D should be included, looks like the definitive version! Based off the superior Dreamcast version with sweet new graphical effects and a proper 3D controller (DS Rayman was decent but D-Pad/Virtual Stick kinda sucked)
Eeeh, I have rayman 3D,let's say that it is acceptable, but I prefer the pc version any day. Even on a 3DS XL, everything is so tiny, this game was never intended for a screen that small.

Lijik

Anyway, how's that "rabbids through time" platformer? Any good?

For a system with a lot of bland hop and bop platformers, its one of the better ones. Nothing outstanding, but well made and a decent time waster

It aint. Its just a decent port with a lot of small annoying quirks.

Top Bottom