• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassins Creed Unity: Story Trailer

sense

is the story based on how the ps4 version went from 1080p to 900p because i would be interested in that :)

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
is the story based on how the ps4 version went from 1080p to 900p because i would be interested in that :)
Could we not do the trolling thing in this thread? There's another thread for all the ubi backlash you can handle, please don't bring that into this thread.

I liked that trailer, it didn't surpass my favorite AC3 trailer, but still nice.

I hope this game has proper 2.40:1 support on PC and the trailer wasn't just cropped.

Lucifon

very weak trailer compared to the usual asscreed trailer standard

They didn't want to make it too impressive for parity sake.

In seriousness I've never really been hugely impressed by an AC trailer other than the original.

KingJ2002

I hope this story is of AC2 quality.

Considering it's set in france and the developers location i'm assuming this game story will deliver.

I noticed they didn't mention anything about abstergo or the assassins resistance... hopefully that piece is also entertaining.

ironcreed

Banned
I completely turned around on this one and am quite excited for it. It's just disappointing that they are holding one version back, which happens to be the version that I pre-ordered. Great trailer, though. I am still very much looking forward to it.

LeBart

I still can't decide if I'm gonna play this in french and suffer the terrible lip sync, or in english and watch Napoleon be all "hmm yes, quite!"

I completely turned around on this one and am quite excited for it. It's just disappointing that they are holding one version back, which happens to be the version that I pre-ordered. Great trailer, though. I am still very much looking forward to it.

Yeah, I'm so hyped for this game. The recent multiplayer trailer sold me on it. I can't resist loot! Buying on XB1 for sure.

Lol, what the hell was this?

i2S8Hfv14J38K.gif

(sorry for potato quality)

Assassin's Creed: The Twin Snakes?

Really looking forward to the setting this time around. Most interesting, as far as I'm concerned, in the series by a long way. Hopefully the story is up to scratch as well.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Really? I've never seen it before. Looks silly!
It's a new version of one of the contextual kills that they added in AC3. When the player is attacking an enemy near the wall it triggers special animations. Unnecessary, yes, but still fun. Pretty hilarious though when you think about the actual act, and the thought process of the character as he's doing this. :D

Between this, Napoleon's British accent and 900p parity, I will be avoiding this like the plague.

Napoleon is a midget (the thing that made him transform his inferiority complex to a superiority complex leading him to what he was). How in hell does he look tall here?

Napoleon is a midget (the thing that made him transform his inferiority complex to a superiority complex leading him to what he was). How in hell does he look tall here?

I believe he was around 5'-7" or so, average at the time. The "napoleon complex" was just created over that mis-characterization of stature.

As for the trailer...it really didn't get me "rev'd" up until about half way in. Despite all the hoopla news today, I've been enjoying the AC series (been waiting for Paris) too much to simply sit this one out.

CrazyDude

I believe he was around 5'-7" or so, average at the time. The "napoleon complex" was just created over that mis-characterization of stature.

As for the trailer...it really didn't get me "rev'd" up until about half way in. Despite all the hoopla news today, I've been enjoying the AC series (been waiting for Paris) too much to simply sit this one out.

It was made because in the French measurement 5-2 was 5-7 in the English measurement system.

Top Bottom