• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler tags not completely covering the letter f

Status
Not open for further replies.

red731

OCD: The threadening
KuGsj.gif

And now I noticed it too.

terrisus

Well, f that.

f̣̝̜̰̞̮̈́̿̿̓͗ͣf̝̙̀f͐̒ͦͫ́f̝̝̥̯̲̭͇̉f̪̼̯͎̯̮̌f̻̫͚̭̖͔̓ͭ͒̈ͦf̺͙̘̼͓͕̎̃̾fͯ̓ͥͬfͧf̘̜͇̣̣ͬ́̒f̣͉̎f̲͆̿ͪ͛f̪͈̮͐̍f̿̈́̍ͥͧ̌f̰̮͇̰ͣ̉̒̀ͧͅf̮ͩ͆̇͆͑̑̚f͕͔ͨ̏ͮ̍ͧf̙̫͕̤̙̯͎͊͗̆̏̂f̉͆͌̋f̖̭̻ͥͣ

A+

jf

Huh, that's weird. Ŏ̥̞́̒̊h̜̪͎͓̱̣̆̾ͯͦ̾ͨ ̤͔̝̯͍̥̓̇̏̆͛̚m̛͖̪̞̱ͬ̽ͨͪ̀a̞̤̺̬̯ͩ́̏ͩ̋͠n͈͕͉̬̳͚͍͂̐ͬͣ͢.̢͈̇͋̈́̂ͥW̸̡̙̼̩̟̖̹̪̟̐̔̊̂͐h̸̭͇ͧͬ̐̈͑̕a̢̘̦̤̞̝͒t̫͙̩̊̊ͫ̑̾̅ͦ͞'̣̗͔͔͕͇ͬͮ͞ͅͅs̔̈҉̸̧͚̳̘͙̞̺̳ͅ ̵̡̬͔̃̇̉̐̈͠g̡͈̼̥͔͍̜͚̊͂̅̀ͪ͗̄ͩ́oͨͥ҉̴̨̺̮̦̟̜͎͚͔iͨ̌̌͡͏͍̥̤͍͇̙̗͚n̦̮͔̣̻̰ͥ̎̈͊̔̉ͥͮġ̡͏̙͈̹̖͙̠ ̞̗̟̿ͧo̗͍̲̗̹͈̿͗̒̉̉ṅ̵͉͕̬̜ͣ̓͒̚̚͢Ị̡͎͎̟̬̘̜͈̥̫̂͛ͣ͑ͤͭ̆̎ͪͩ͘Ṫ̵͈̜͍͇͎̺̐̃ͪͬ́̀̃̄̔͂ͯͬ̿́̀̚͜S̎̀̅ͦ͛̂ͩ̆̇ͣ̀̌͐̆͏̶̜̹͇̜̟͉͎̲̙̦̮̻͇͖͓̱̫̤͡ ̢̗͎͎̫͖̻̗̰̖̮̽̉͂̔͑̃ͅȞ̛̫̳̬̙͔͕̣̳ͣ͌ͯ̏̍̋̅̇̌͛̐͗͊̐̐̊̀̕͜͠A̷͂ͩ̇̽ͥ͂̅̑ͦͯ̀ͭ̐͢͠͏̗̰̪̩̻P̬̪͕͙͍͔̰͕̙̥͈̙͙̮̏ͭ͌̕͠P̸̵̷̢̣̯̬̯̰̟̬͕͔͙̦̣̼͉̰̭̜ͮ̉͑̉ͩE͉̪̫̬̘̗̰̣̘̠̱͇͎̮̭̘̗̭̮̽ͣ͑ͤ̀̇̎ͬ̅ͣ̈͗̋́̀ͥ͛̊̀͜N̶̼͇̲̳̞̫̳̩͇̳̙̮̲̐͒̈́̐̀͊̽ͤ̅ͨ̍ͫͯ̀́͠Î̸̢̧̻̯͇͎̠̞͎͇̗͎̱͖͇̝͔̩̲͓̗̆̊̿̋͑͂̂͑̽͗̒͋̈́͜N͂͌ͣͪ͛̈͏̴̷̞̯̖̱̯̲͖̘̟̻̜͙͓̹̩̬̹̤͚G͚͔̲̥̥̰͚͍͇̟̲͖̯͓̳̤ͭͤ̅̊̏̉̒ͨͮ̐ͦ̍̃́͟

fake EDIT: daw beaten to the zalgo punch

Brakke

Banned

This is a good prank on mobile where the blue doesn't show and you have to tap to reveal. You tricked me into redirecting. A monster would hide a Rickroll in there.

B+

f̣̝̜̰̞̮̈́̿̿̓͗ͣf̝̙̀f͐̒ͦͫ́f̝̝̥̯̲̭͇̉f̪̼̯͎̯̮̌f̻̫͚̭̖͔̓ͭ͒̈ͦf̺͙̘̼͓͕̎̃̾fͯ̓ͥͬfͧf̘̜͇̣̣ͬ́̒f̣͉̎f̲͆̿ͪ͛f̪͈̮͐̍f̿̈́̍ͥͧ̌f̰̮͇̰ͣ̉̒̀ͧͅf̮ͩ͆̇͆͑̑̚f͕͔ͨ̏ͮ̍ͧf̙̫͕̤̙̯͎͊͗̆̏̂f̉͆͌̋f̖̭̻ͥͣ

Great job.

A+

Mortemis

Banned
Why you gotta bring this up OP, can't unsee. Just another thing that bothers me about gaf, right under the "gaming side" "community" "off-topic" buttons at the top not having their links and shapes match up.

Yet I still fell for it :(

I don't know why, but this got me. Lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom