• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ever had your 3DS stolen or lost? What was the process like?

Silky

Banned
Currently I'm going through a thing where my younger sibling thought it was a great idea to take my 3DS to his elementary school, and behold--not even in 30 minutes, he manages to lose it. So I'm getting ready to head out and file this police report to shoot it off to Nintendo.

GAF, I wanna ask: have you had it lost/stolen? Was the process difficult/challenging (this will be the first time ive ever filed a police report.)? Did you get your downloaded stuff back?

For reference: Yes, my 3DS is registered to my club nintendo account.

Cbajd5

Probably a relevant question to make sure that a story is relevant: Where are you from and which Nintendo branch will/were you dealing with?

Because based on stories I've read/heard it's normally easy now to get downloaded content back in America with NOA, they only require a serial number (which is on you Club Nintendo account if you registered it there) and/or NNID+email address now. But it's nearly impossible in Europe without constant nagging and evidence it is possible. And no idea about anywhere else.

Top Bottom