• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YMMV/MS Store - Apparently Canada will also get $50 off of Xbox One starting Nov 2nd.

Madness

So I just picked up my Sunset Overdrive bundle at the Microsoft Store and while mentioning the trade in promotion that I used which gave me $100 off with my old Elite hardware, I asked what the promotion would be for next month and she said it was that the price was $50 off, and while ringing up my console, the lady told me that she's going to take $50 off because it's in their system that starting November 2nd onward the price will be $50 off.

Now I don't know whether she was mistaken, whether it's a Microsoft Store only promotion, but I effectively got like $56 back. I have to think it's something that will be nationwide no? Why would MS only do it for the MS Store?

DJ_Lae

...I wonder if I could get them to retroactively apply it to the Sunset Overdrive bundle that should arrive today.

The disconnect between online orders and retail orders makes me think it would be possible. Their entire system is ripe for abuse.

Madness

...I wonder if I could get them to retroactively apply it to the Sunset Overdrive bundle that should arrive today.

The disconnect between online orders and retail orders makes me think it would be possible. Their entire system is ripe for abuse.

Mine was applied today on my bundle that I had pre-ordered since September. I effectively got the Sunset Bundle for $249+ tax.

Madness

Additionally, even if it's possibly only Microsoft Store (I doubt it), Future Shop and Best Buy are likely to price match.

Top Bottom