• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 is Absolutely Stacked

Holy shit, every time I look at 2015 it seems like its going to be one of those years that you look back on as one of the best years in gaming.

All this and I'm ignoring PC and handheld.

All games have had some sort of solid indication of a 2015 release. Any form of exclusivity (i.e. timed) I'm just referring to as exclusive

Multiplats

The Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid 5
Evolve
Star Wars Battlefront
Mortal Kombat X
Batman Arkham Knight
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Dying Light
Battleborn
Project CARS
Homefront The Revolution
Resident Evil REmake HD
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Battlefield Hardline
Dead Island 2
Next AssCreed
Next CoD

PS4

Possible Morpheus release (maybe holiday 15?)

Bloodborne
The Order 1886
Ratchet and Clank Redux
Tearaway Unfolded
Persona 5
Ys
Dragon Quest Heroes
Deep Down
Disgaea 5
Until Dawn
No Mans Sky
Grim Fandango Remaster
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
The Tomorrow Children
Indies(The Witness, Soma, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Hotline Miami 2)
probably more unannounced games (GT7?, GG New IP?,
TLG?
)

XB1

Forza 6
Halo 5
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fable Legends
Screamride
State of Decay port
Indies(Inside, Below, Cuphead)

WiiU

Xenoblade X
Yoshis Wooly World
Devils Third
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Mario Party 10
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Star Fox
Miyamoto's "Project" games
Captain Toad (for EU)
Fatal Frame localization?

I know delays are common but most of the games are coming out first half or are far enough along that they will probably make 2015. That is a TON of games coming out and theres probably more I forgot or will make it into 2015. I would say almost half of those games are GOTY contenders too. Anyone else pumped as all yell for 2015?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yep, 2015 will be an amazing year for gamers.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
What will be even better if half of those are delayed into 2016 to make 2016 a great year. ;-)

eXistor

The Witcher 3, Bloodborne, MGSV and Zelda U are all possible contenders for some of the best games of all time for me, so yeah it should be a pretty damn decent year.

danm999

Damn, and as you say, that's not including the PC or any handhelds. The backlog will grow larger.

And I completely forgot about Persona 5 next year. Well, there goes a few weeks.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm so excited for 2015. Nearly all of my favorite franchises have new installments coming out and there are several really exciting new IPs coming. Gonna be a great year.

I kinda doubt Zelda U is coming 2015... other than that I really don't care about anything else on your list. Maybe I should just duck out of modern games for a while...

I am looking forward to Monster Hunter 4 and Dai Gyakuten Saiban though.

atr0cious

Don't forget sleeper GotY contender Affordable Space Adventures. If they pull off their stated goals, we could be in for a real treat.

Splatoon is the essence of hype.

JayEH

Looks like both current gen consoles may hit their stride in 2015. Will it be 2007 all over again?
No but a man can dream.

Kuni

iOkTnNiBm6qHT.gif

This might be the best year in gaming I can ever remember. I am going to have to get a second job to afford all of this shit ha.

LOL If you believe all of those are coming out next year. 2014 was suppose to be THE YEAR and so was 2013 and 2012. What happens? A lot of games get pushed back to the following year. I'd be impressed if half of those games made it next year.

Zareka

There's just something nagging at me saying Zelda U won't hit 2015. I'd love to be wrong though.

Persona 5, Xenoblade HYPE

Sadly pretty much just MGSV for me on PC. Don't really care about the rest or have no real info on them (Zelda U). Would get Bloodborne but I'm not buying a PS4 just yet.

Mifune

Mehmber
It's so stacked that I've been pretty much holding out on buying anything this year.

Also, don't forget Grim Fandango!

Teremap

Banned
I'm not terribly interested in any of those except Bloodborne, and I don't have a PS4.

I mean, I'll play Ground Zeroes and the Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight, but I'm not expecting MIND BLOWN or anything like that. Just some solid, and very pretty, fun times.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
2015 is when I jump into the new generation. I am tempted now, but I think I can wait it out.

Top Bottom