• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 System Software Update 2.02 Out Now

How stable?

UncomfortableLeadingAtlanticblackgoby.gif

Evo X

Is this the new thing for updates?

Kicking us out of the game we are currently playing.

A warning message or pop-up would have been nice. Not a total interruption of what the fuck I was in the middle of doing. SMH.

Lol, seriously.

It's like these updates have ruined more peoples games than "instability" ever did.

DCS

Banned
Hope this sorts the 'blue' background in the media/USB folder when you have a different colour background. How can they fuck up simple colour consistency?!

panda-zebra

Banned
ps4 prompted me to update at 8am this morning (2.5hrs ago) so it didn't get the chance to boot me.

Is this the new thing for updates?

Kicking us out of the game we are currently playing.

A warning message or pop-up would have been nice. Not a total interruption of what the fuck I was in the middle of doing. SMH.

Destiny players should be more than used to the boot at this point, but mostly thanks to Bungie themselves, not the platform holders. A fellow raider was the first on our team to be kicked as we saw off the gatekeeper conflux attack. While he was notified of his new sniper rifle on screen just a split second before the kick, it never materialised in his inventory.

Hope this sorts the 'blue' background in the media/USB folder when you have a different colour background. How can they fuck up simple colour consistency?!

Truly an outrage.

DrKelpo

Banned
i must say, i like this new "patch is coming soon-> patch comes two days later" -thing, sony is doing right now.

Manp

are they ever going to fix the crappy message system? or do they think it's ok to have to wait 5 minutes to read a message?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
My system was in sleep mode then randomly kicked on and the orange light was pulsating for a couple minutes until it went back into sleep mode. Was that my system updating? Freaked me out.

Vashetti

Banned
Did they stabilize the Pause Download button yet?

oh wait......

It works fine...?

Unless you are insinuating that there isn't a pause download button. Which would leave me with no option but to inform you that your joke is outdated as that was introduced back in the 2.00 update.

Top Bottom