• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grandia II, KOF'98UM, Samurai Shodown VI, Metal Slug 3, Ape Escape 3 on JP PS Store

Takao

Banned
Why release Metal Slug 3 on PS2 when the game is getting a Vita, PS3 and PS4 port?

also, rip dreams of ape escape hd collection

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Why release Metal Slug 3 on PS2 when the game is getting a Vita, PS3 and PS4 port?

SNK.png

Grandia 2! I tried to beat it twice, but both times my save file was corrupted... shame on me for purchasing non-official Dreamcast memory cards. SCEE, do something about this! Also, please bring us Grandia 3, which was never released in Europe! Thank you. :'<

mao2

also, rip dreams of ape escape hd collection
AFAIK the PS2 (and Xbox) version of Metal Slug 3 has two additional mini-games that are not found in other releases.

And yeah, RIP Ape Escape HD Collection indeed. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Freakin' hell, I'm still waiting for the FIRST Ape Escape to come to the US. It could even work on Vita now with the duel analog sticks.

....also bring Million Monkeys over as well.

PS2 classics need an overhaul that doesn't involve streaming. I'd be all over them if they ran as well/were as flexible as PSone titles.

Grandia II deserves a proper port of the DC version, and SNK needs to do some proper M2-quality anthologies. All these games deserve better.

Ape Escape 3 is so damn good. It's a shame that as of now it's the last traditional AE title. People should be clamoring for it to come back rather than Crash. Sony actually owns that IP.

Ape Escape 3 is so damn good. It's a shame that as of now it's the last traditional AE title. People should be clamoring for it to come back rather than Crash. Sony actually owns that IP.

I agree wholeheartedly. Another of Sony's many under utilized franchises begging for a comeback.

Top Bottom