• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The next time you're driving in the snow...

Neiteio

...listen to THIS...

...and THIS...

...and THIS...

...and THIS...

...and heck, don't forget THIS

Seriously, magical as fuck listening to these while driving in the snow.

The next time you're creeping along icy roads, leaving 10 car spaces in front of you like a responsible driver, and some truck cuts you off with no fucks given... You won't even care. You won't even be mad.

Because that music.

Stay safe tonight, GAF!

West Coast GAF need not apply, stick to your sunshine and surfboards

Noobcraft

Minnesota GAF represent! I love driving in the snow! (Unless I'm out of state, looking at you Utah/Idaho drivers, you're the worst.)

Also I love DK music.

hoserx

...listen to THIS...

...and THIS...

...and THIS...

...and THIS...

...and heck, don't forget THIS

Seriously, magical as fuck listening to these while driving in the snow.

The next time you're creeping along icy roads, leaving 10 car spaces in front of you like a responsible driver, and some truck cuts you off with no fucks given... You won't even care. You won't even be mad.

Because that music.

Stay safe tonight, GAF!

West Coast GAF need not apply, stick to your sunshine and surfboards

haha man I totally feel it. I haven't played the game or listened to any of this music yet, but I live in northeast Ohio right on Lake Erie so I get a ton of snow....... and you're right on with this.

phanphare

Banned
OST of the year.

I don't know bro, I think I prefer Alien: Isolation's. hell throw in Child of Light, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, and Transistor too. all of those that I mentioned definitely compare to Tropical Freeze's OST. definitely.

yeah I'm salty about the snub. Tropical Freeze fo lyphe!

I'd still link Amiss Abyss even if the thread was titled "songs to listen to in the desert"

you're doing God's work

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Its only fitting that the greatest 2D platformer ever would have the greatest soundtrack ever.

SpotAnime

If you're driving in the snow, I'd suggest you stop looking at your phone and concentrate on the road.

And let your co-pilot queue up these awesome songs. Enjoy!

How can you listen to this in a snowstorm? I'm stressed as fuck in that situation, calm music will only make me 10 times more stressed, I need to blast some Wu-Tang to keep me focused and to release my anger on this stupid temperature. FUCK SNOW!

this whole topic

i0EYCnzXRM0zm.gif

Neiteio

Looking out my apartment window, I'm now wondering what the best songs are to listen to while digging out your car...

Top Bottom