• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| December 2014. Alas, reading this thread backwards simply doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lWNhWcN.png

KiaVhtB.png

Join the ComicGAF IRC Chat Channel!

Gang, I've got something in mind for the end of the year and I'll let you know about it shortly. Also, I'm going to be rolling out some changes to the OT in 2015, some that might require a little more thread participation, so keep your eyes peeled for details.

Now, let's check out some of the books you'll want to keep an eye out for as 2014 comes to an end...

MR6n8.png

5f4IwM5.jpg

W8mczpO.jpg

+Angela: Asgard's Assassin #1 by Kieron Gillen, Marguerite Bennett, Phil Jimenez and Stephanie Hans (Dec 3). Rejected by Heven and loath to join her newfound family, Angela strikes out on her own to explore the Marvel Universe! But this daughter of Odin possesses something Asgard and Heven both want, and will stop at nothing to get.
+Thanos vs Hulk #1 by Jim Starlin (Dec 3). The Incredible Hulk has been kidnapped! What does Annihilus have to offer Pip the Troll, that he would trade for "the strongest one there is" in exchange? Whatever scheme Pip is planning, it's caught the attention of Thanos the Mad Titan, and he's not happy...
+Spider-Man and the X-Men #1 by Elliot Kalan and Marco Failla (Dec 10). The Jean Grey School has a new guidance counselor, and its student body is about to learn that with great power comes great responsibility! He's battled lizards, goblins, rhinos and more; but now, can Spider-Man handle a classroom full of troubled teenage mutants?
+Captain Marvel #10(0) by Kelly Sue Deconnick, David Lopez and Marcio Takara (Dec 17). After nearly half a century, Marvel proudly celebrates 100 issues (kind of) of Captain Marvel! Carol Danvers has been through a lot of names and costumes over the years, but one thing remains the same: she keeps on flying high and kicking major butt!
+All-New Miracleman Annual #1 by Grant Morrison, Peter Milligan, Joe Quesada and Mike Allred (Dec 31). First, Joe Quesada illustrates Grant Morrison's long-lost, never published Miracleman story! Then, Peter Milligan and Mike Allred team once again for a story from the Miracle Family's unseen past! It's history in the making!
+S.H.I.E.L.D. #1 by Mark Waid and Carlos Pacheco (Dec 31). The brave men and women of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement & Logistics Divison star in their own ongoing series! Agent Coulson leads a team of highly specialized operatives, alongside the colorful heroes of the Marvel Universe, to defend and maintain global peace.

QV0uw.png

R2L8wca.jpg

Iw73o5T.jpg

+Justice League 3000 #12 by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis and Howard Porter (Dec 3). Bwah-ha-ha lives on in the 31st Century! After awakening from cryo-sleep, Booster and Beetle find themselves in an unfamiliar time and place. Is the universe ready for what happens when they run into a Justice League that's familiar, yet somehow not?
+Wolf Moon #1 by Cullen Bunn and Jeremy Haun (Dec 3). Dillon Chase's family has been murdered. Butchered, by a horrific creature of myth and legend. Now Dillon hunts that creature, yet as he draws closer to his prey he begins to realize something: in order to destroy the thing he hates most, he may have to become just like it.
+Secret Six #1 by Gail Simone and Ken Lashley (Dec 10). The fan-favorite team makes their New52 debut, with the writer who made them famous at the helm! "What is the Secret?" Find out, as six strangers with villainous inclinations are brought together by a mysterious force with explosive results.
+The Multiversity: Thunderworld #1 by Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart (Dec 17). "SHAZAM!" Billy Batson becomes the world's mightiest mortal, and as Captain Marvel he battles the forces of evil mastermind Dr. Sivana. Now Sivana plans an assault on the Rock of Eternity, and if successful it could means the end of all reality.
+Grayson Annual #1 by Tim Seeley, Tom King and Stephen Mooney (Dec 24). Who is Helena Bertinelli, agent of SPYRAL? How closely does her life mirror that of her pre-reboot counterpart? Find out in this annual, which for the first time reveals her New52 origins! Also this month: the New52 origin of Dick Grayson is told in Secret Origins #8.
+Robin Rises: Alpha #1 by Peter Tomasi, Andy Kubert and Jonathan Glapion (Dec 24). Donning an advanced suit of super-armor, Batman battles Darkseid to retrieve his son's body from Apokolips. Will Bruce succeed in finally putting Damian to rest, or will he bring something else back to Earth with him? Who will be the new Robin?

9sam5.png

OKW54SI.jpg

r22IEp3.jpg

+Sex Criminals: Just the Tips HC by Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky (Dec 3). Because nothing says "it's the holidays" quite like a book on how to get your favorite gal or guy off! This handy guide from the makers of Sex Criminals features tons of do and don't advice, along with previously unpubl- hold on a sec... "How to Find the G-Spot?" No one told me this was a work of fiction!
+Bitch Planet #1 by Kelly Sue Deconnick and Valentine de Landro (Dec 10). Five female prisoners, four unrepentant killers and one who shouldn't be there, are sent into space to a penal colony planet to serve life sentences. Together they plan a daring escape from their cruel overseers, and woe unto any man who stands in their way.
+Savage Dragon #200 by Erik Larsen, Gary Carlson and More (Dec 10). An Image Comics original series celebrates its 200th issue milestone! Dragon has been released from prison and the Vicious Circle is out for revenge. It's up to Malcolm Dragon and Angel to protect their father from certain death against insurmountable odds.
+Rumble #1 by John Arcudi and James Harren (Dec 17). Rathraq the scarecrow god has returned to the mortal plane, and finds an Earth very unlike the one he visited milennia ago. Surrounded by the grime and corruption of the modern world, and by a humanity that has forgotten to fear his existence, this god is less than pleased...
+The Wicked + The Divine #6 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie (Dec 17). The hottest comic of 2014 begins its second act, and it promises to be just as stylish and explosive as the first! Lucifer may be gone from Laura's life, but the parting gift she left to the young groupie ensures that the Pantheon isn't done with Laura yet... or she with them.
+Sunstone OGN by Stjepan Sejic (Dec 24). Q: What happens when a Top Cow artist creates a webcomic about BDSM under a pseudonym? A: It eventually gets published by Image Comics. Watch as two women meet and fall in love, through their shared interest in candle wax, spankings and latex rubber costumes.

9CWx4.png

ZFdLkyO.jpg

WKSpqg9.jpg

+Ghost #10 by Chris Sebela and Harvey Tolibao (Dec 3). Since her emergence the mysterious "lady in white" and her one-woman war on crime in Chicago has had crooks cowering in fear. When a gruesome new arrival offers to help the underworld with its Ghost problem, however, this new foe may be more than even Elisa can handle.
+Hellboy and the BPRD #1 by Mike Mignola, John Arcudi and Alex Maleev (Dec 3). The horny red guy with the big right hand is back, for this flashback series set in 1952! Prof. Bruttenholm sends a young Hellboy to a village in Brazil, where something terrifying waits in a 16th Century fortress. Will his first mission be a success, or end in disaster?
+Prometheus: Fire and Stone #4 by Paul Tobin and Juan Ferreyra (Dec 10). The opening act in Dark Horse's revival of their space-horror franchises concludes this month! Captain Foster and her crew hoped to salvage the lost ship Prometheus on LV-223. Now, can any of them survive against alien hordes, enigmatic Engineers, and mutated crewmen?
+Dark Horse Presents #5 by Various Writers and Artists (Dec 17). Joe Casey and Jim Rugg present Odin's mighty return, with a cover by Alex Ross! Ed Brisson and Declan Shalvey bring Brisson's Muder Book series to Dark Horse! Plus new stories by Alex de Campi, Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray, Peter Tomasi and more!
+The Massive #30 by Brian Wood and Garry Brown (Dec 24). Brian Wood's post-apocalyptic journey to the ends and the end of the Earth reaches its stunning conclusion! The Ninth Wave's crew chart a new course into an uncertain future, as a new chapter in the planet's history dawns. How will the story of humanity end?
+Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle #12 by J. Michael Straczynski and Pete Woods (Dec 24). John Connor has been at war with the machines of Skynet his entire life. Now, with Skynet in the hands of the psychotic Thomas Parnell, is humanity capable of surviving what comes next or has the age of man seen its last sunrise?

ymY7S.png

ypGwk74.jpg

T43UtKy.jpg

+Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland #3 by Eric Shanower and Gabriel Rodriguez (Dec 3). Nemo's back in Slumberland, and while unexpected it's not an unwelcome development for the young boy. Flip offers to take Nemo on a tour of the Tessellated Tower, but when the princess finds out she's less than thrilled, and that's an understatement.
+Transformers vs GI Joe #5 by Tom Scioli and John Barber (Dec 10). The war between Earth and Cybertron reaches a tipping point, as alliances between man and machine begin to take shape. Can the Autobots make peace with the GI Joe team that attacked them, before the Cobra-Decepticon alliance puts an end to the conflict their way?
+Godzilla: Cataclysm #5 by Cullen Bunn and Dave Wachter (Dec 17). Amid the ruins of the world that was, Hiroshi struggles to accept his part in shaping the nightmarish reality of the world that is. Meanwhile, Godzilla faces down one of his most dangerous foes; one that has the power to destroy him forever.
+MLP: Equestria Girls Holiday Special by Ted Anderson and Tony Fleecs (Dec 17). The holidays have arrived at Canterlot High, but when nasty rumors begin circulating the halls Sunset Shimmer is accused of being their source. Can Sunset find the true gossip and clear her name, before her newfound friends all turn on her?
+Garbage Pail Kids Comic Book Puketacular #1 by Peter Bagge, Dean Haspiel and More (Dec 24). Those disgusting, crude, deviously twisted parodies of the Cabbage Patch Kids are back, and this time there's no concerned parent or prudish teacher that can take them away from you! Featuring the talents of a new generation of twisted comic minds!
+Star Trek/Planet of the Apes #1 by Scott & David Tipton and Rachael Stott (Dec 31). The crossover you never thought you'd see is finally here! How is this even possible? How does Captain James T. Kirk and the crew of the USS Enterprise encounter the post-apocalyptic world of Dr. Zaius and the ape overlords? Those maniacs!

4T1fu.png

uHRGUgb.jpg

ACnXz5Y.jpg

+Crossed Plus 100 #1 by Alan Moore and Gabriel Andrade (Avatar, Dec 3). Acclaimed author Alan Moore returns to writing monthly comics, with this new series set 100 years after the original Crossed outbreak. Future Taylor is an archivist, tasked with uncovering the records of the world before. She's never seen one of the Crossed... until now.
+Escape from New York #1 by Chris Sebela and Diego Barreto (Boom!, Dec 3). "Call me Snake." Set following the events of the movie, Snake Plissken has shot to the top of America's Most Wanted list after humiliating the President and destroying our best hope of avoiding World War III. Everyone is out to get him. What else is new?
+Shaft #1 by David Walker and Bilquis Evely (Dynamite, Dec 3). Ernest Tidyman's most famous fictional creation makes his comic book debut! You all know John Shaft as "the black private dick who's a sex machine with all the chicks." But what was he like before all those adventures? What experiences made him the man ladies love? Can you dig it?
+The Valiant #1 by Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt and Paolo Rivera (Valiant, Dec 10). For milennia the Eternal Warrior has protected the Earth, and only three times has he failed in that duty against the Immortal Enemy. Now the Immortal Enemy has returned once more, but this time the Warrior has assembled a team to face him. They are... the Valiant.
+Rocket Salvage #1 by Yehudi Mercado and Bachan (Boom!, Dec 17). A lifetime ago, Primo was the best space racer in the galaxy, until a fateful crash ended his career. Now the owner of a spaceship salvage company, Primo lives a life of reflection and regret. His kids, however, have a habit of getting into trouble, and for attracting unwanted attention...
+Abigail and the Snowman #1 by Roger Langridge (Boom!, Dec 31). Making friends can be tough when you're the new kid at school, and for Abigail there's no exception. All that changes, however, when she meets a Yeti named Claude, and together they set out to return Claude to his home before government agents can recapture him.

5lcMDk2.png
uqwNqxS.png

Mw9Ag0F.jpg

1ST PLACE WINNER:
The Multiversity: Pax Americana #1; written by Grant Morrison; pencils by Frank Quitely; colors by Nathan Fairbairn; published by DC Comics (53 points)

2ND PLACE FINISHER:
Batman #36; written by Scott Snyder and James Tynion IV; pencils by Greg Capullo, Danny Miki and Graham Nolan; colors by FCO Plascencia and Gregory Wright; published by DC Comics (12 points)

3RD PLACE FINISHER:
Deadly Class #9; written by Rick Remender; pencils by Wes Craig; colors by Lee Loughridge; published by Image Comics (11 points)

Here's How It Works
In the last week of the month (or earlier, if you're confident about your choices), any GAF member can send me a private message with their personal picks for the three best single issues released that month, from any publisher. These picks should be arranged in order of rank -- first, second, and third place -- and each ranking will be worth a specific point value. A first place ranking for a comic is worth 5 points; a second place is worth 3 points; a third place, 2 points. Then before next month's COMICS! OT goes live, I'll tally the results and point values from each ballot, and post the top three overall winners in the next OP as last month's, GAF-approved, best of the best. Then, maybe at the end of the year, we'll have a showdown between the year's top finishers or something similar.

A Sample Ballot
This is an example of how a sample ballot submitted by you might look. You don't have to use this formatting but I do ask that, however you send it to me, you are CLEAR on which comics you are voting for and in what order they are ranked.

Average GAF Member said:
1st Place: "Super-Fun Team Adventures" #14 (Mystery Comics; story by Jack Johnson, art by John Jackson) [worth 5 points.]
2nd Place: "Children's Bedtime Stories, Only With Nudity and Cursing" #69 (Happy Puppy Publishing; story by Jane Doe, art by John Doelner) [worth 3 points.]
3rd Place: "Grimdark, Extreme, and McDarkerson" #474 (Amazing Comics; story & art by Smitty Smithengen) [worth 2 points.]

The Voting Rules
1. Only single issues released that month are to be considered for voting; no trade collections, and no "just caught up" considerations for issues released one/two/however many months ago. Sorry if this excludes you from the voting process, trade-only readers and mail-order folk. I didn't see any other way.
2. Each GAF member is allowed one ballot, and once that ballot has been cast you are done for the month. If an issue comes out and you think it's the best comic you've ever read or will ever read, but you already cast your vote the week before, that's too bad. In other words, there are no take-backs so VOTE THOUGHTFULLY.
3. Three comics per ballot, and no more. You could send me a list of the ten best comics that month, with full paragraph summaries on why you ranked them in what order; but in the end, I'm only going to tally points for the top three and ignore the rest. You CAN pick just one book as the best that month... but that one vote is still worth only 5 points.
4. No ties on the ballots, please. You have to pick three comics as the best that month, and you have to rank them "1st, 2nd, 3rd" so that I can assign points to each. If you're torn between two issues of two different series as the best that month, and you can't decide which one you loved more than the other, TRY.
5. To make things a bit easier on me when it comes to making the OP, I'm establishing a deadline for casting ballots of 6pm Eastern Standard Time on the last day of the month. You can cast your ballot at any time during the month that you wish; however once that deadline has passed, any ballots sent to me will be ignored.
6. Again, to make things easier I would prefer that your votes be cast via private message sent to me, rather than through an open post in the OT. In addition to keeping the voting process a secret, using the PM method means I won't have to search through thread pages for someone's vote posted as an afterthought to an unrelated discussion.

Failure to comply with any of the above rules MAY result in your ballot getting thrown out.

Other rules and stipulations may follow, but for now we'll roll with these for the first round and see how it goes. Have fun voting!

SpD81R8.png

Spoilers. In the age of digital comics, they are increasingly becoming an issue in these threads, as the drive to be first to discuss the week's releases overrides common sense and good posting etiquette. So over the coming weeks and months, the members of Comic GAF will be collaborating on and will eventually be implementing a system of general rules for avoiding spoilers on new comics in the Comics OT thread. But for now, please abide by the temporary guidelines outlined below. And remember, you are being watched and judged by your peers.

1. Discussion of newly released comics that involves specific plot details shall be accompanied at all times by the appropriate use of the
tag function.
2. Direct posting of full-page images from newly released comics using the tags is strictly prohibited, and outgoing links to such should be accompanied by the appropriate spoiler warnings.
3. Direct posting of images or spoilers from comics that have yet to be released is strictly prohibited, and outgoing links to such should be accompanied by the appropriate spoiler warnings.
4. Covers, solicitation copy, and/or promotional materials shall not be considered spoilers and are allowed, unless their content involves specific plot details; in those cases, outgoing links with spoiler warnings should be used.
5. The unmarked posting of spoilers related to comics will be allowed after a period of one week (Wednesday to Wednesday) from that comic's release.[/b] ([u]NOTE:[/u] Longer? -Spike)
[b]6. Members of Comic GAF are expected at all times to exercise common sense and polite discretion as a matter of courtesy to fellow posters. I know, tough one.
7. If you are unsure of whether or not posting something would constitute a spoiler, err on the side of caution and use the [SPOILER] tags.[/b]

In short, don't be Stephanie Brown. Don't be... The Spoiler. For one thing, [b]you're[/b] not that loveable. >:|

Happy reading!

Vibranium

Banned
Yay, holiday month! I got a bunch of Image stuff on the cheap during the Comixology sale, I do hope they have a wider selection for Christmas sales though.

Let's march towards 2015 and the Marvel re-I mean Secret Wars.

Cade

I almost posted in the wrong thread guys :/

Anyway, glad Pax won. Also, comic-book-arrival day! Grabbed both volumes of Castaway in Dimension Z and Uncanny Avengers volume 1 for a triple Remender dose.

why did no one tell me Marvel Now hardcover TPBs had ditched dust jackets in favor of beautiful matte covers holy shit i want to buy them all

Cheska

Are any of you guys asking for comic related stuff for Christmas?

Does IST offer gift cards, because that's the route I would want people to take! Haha

I voted for:

1. Pax Americana because Pax Americana
2. Batgirl 36 because of the amazing panel layouts, the action scenes and clever use of flashbacks.
3. Gotham By Midnight because it was a very strong first issue with some amazingly fitting art.

Vibranium

Banned
I'm probably going to try to ask for some Hellboy omnis for Christmas, I really need to read a ton more of the series. If only Dark Horse weren't so stubborn and put their damn stuff on Comixology.

Does IST offer gift cards, because that's the route I would want people to take! Haha

I asked for Doom Patrol Omnibus from my dad. I asked my wife for nothing but comic related stuff.

Cade

All of the people who would gift me stuff in real life are generally vastly confused by the admittedly complex amount of comics stuff so I usually just don't buy the latest Hawkeye volume and put it on my list since it's pretty easy. I bank on it.

I'm asking for Hitman, Alan Moore Swamp Thing, Miller Daredevil, and maybe Doom Patrol. And of course the goddamn Madman 3D book i can't find at my shops

Cheska

I asked for Doom Patrol Omnibus from my dad. I asked my wife for nothing but comic related stuff.

All of the people who would gift me stuff in real life are generally vastly confused by the admittedly complex amount of comics stuff so I usually just don't buy the latest Hawkeye volume and put it on my list since it's pretty easy. I bank on it.

I'm asking for Hitman, Alan Moore Swamp Thing, Miller Daredevil, and maybe Doom Patrol. And of course the goddamn Madman 3D book i can't find at my shops
Pretty awesome lists! I think I'm going to put that Deadpool and Cable Omnibus on mine since B&N sold out :( My fiancé usually goes pretty big for my birthday/Christmas so maybe I'll ask for some statues I've been eying.

What I might be asking for Christmas this year is a new shelf, cause I am almost at max capacity.
YEAH! Go for some IKEA Kallax ones, so worth it.

why did no one tell me Marvel Now hardcover TPBs had ditched dust jackets in favor of beautiful matte covers holy shit i want to buy them all

They are pretty great. And I love how they all have a clean uniform white spine with a little piece of lineart by the volume #.

Cade

They are pretty great. And I love how they all have a clean uniform white spine with a little piece of lineart by the volume #.

They are FANTASTIC. And yes I like that too. Reminds me of the Gillen Uncanny X-Men trades. So pretty.
I really hate all the new Spines. I would have prefered they would have keept the old ones.

nooooo

I like the new spines, but they do stick out far more when mixed in with older trades.
I've bought so many weird versions of things that my shelves are an atrocity as far as uniformity goes so I gave up long ago on any kind of niceness. Not enough cash to be choosy. :p

wetflame

Pizza Dog
New comics thread! Also it's December, so I can start using my Christmas avatar. Some good books coming up this month!

Zombine

Banned
November was a good month for comics, a shit month for here. December is gonna be way better.

Edit: I hate crossed, but watch this new series be stellar.

Hey comics GAF. I'm new. Do you guys do recommendations?

Quick & Dirty List:

Marvel
Hawkeye
New Avengers
Superior Foes of Spiderman
Secret Avengers
Black Widow
Elektra
Uncanny Avengers

DC
Multiversity (would help to read Final Crisis)
Batman
Detective Comics
Batgirl
Catwoman

Image is all about personal prefefence, but most of us are reading:

Saga
Deadly Class
Black Science
Manhattan Projects
Velvet

Yeah, but it's better if we have a general idea of what you like/what you're looking for. Also if you want recs for either ongoings or just collected stuff, etc.

Well I really like Hentai but I'm wondering, is there any American comics that are similar? I'm not racist but I'd like them in colour and with more realistic people.

Damn Pax Americana won easily,, that's why I voted it 3rd ahahah.

3. Pax Americana
2. Deadly Class
3. Batman

Also I made a pretty random order from IST, wanted some books I haven't read at all.
SATELLITE SAM TP VOL 01
DMZ VOL 1 ON THE GROUND TP
TRANSMETROPOLITAN VOL 1 BACK ON THE STREET TP New Printing
INU YASHA VIZBIG ED GN VOL 03

And I am 3/4 the way through Criminal HC, Its been really good.. really liked the middle story with Tracy Lawless (Sam)

I asked the wife for Hellboy Library ED vol 2, Stray Bullets Uber Alles ED and I think Powers Vol 1 HC.

That B&N 30% coupon that stacks with the B2G1 expires tonight. I feel bad not placing an order and taking advantage of it, but I have so many comics to read that I don't really want to buy anything else right now. What a shame. Haha

Don't feel bad about not using the 30% code. Here's a 25% code for Monday. CMONDAY14.

ElNarez

Banned
ElNarez will be your go to guy.

You know I can hook you up with some CHOICE AMERICAN PSEUDO-HENTAI,

Like Strips, and Hardball, and Boys of Summer, and okay only the first two could actually be considered kinda sorta straight up hentai except they're more sex comedies really.

BUT yeah, that's more pseudo-hentai than what he's looking for. And they're all Chuck Motherfuck Austen books.

I guess what you're really looking for is STRAIGHT UP PORN COMIX, in which case, just go for some Manara classics. I know you're thinking "hey isn't he the guy who does the shit covers" and yeah, but that's because he's phoning it in so he can GET PAID. The stuff he works on for real, which are the straight-up porn comics, is actually genuinely great and if you're looking to get one's rocks off, that's what I'd go for.

CRUEL COMEDY OPTION: Howard Chaykin's Black Kiss, I and II, which are just about angry murder and fucking.

DIDN'T EXPECT THIS MUCH EFFORT DID YA? DID YA?

GAMEPROFF

Banned

Like Strips, and Hardball, and Boys of Summer, and okay only the first two could actually be considered kinda sorta straight up hentai except they're more sex comedies really.

BUT yeah, that's more pseudo-hentai than what he's looking for. And they're all Chuck Motherfuck Austen books.

I guess what you're really looking for is STRAIGHT UP PORN COMIX, in which case, just go for some Manara classics. I know you're thinking "hey isn't he the guy who does the shit covers" and yeah, but that's because he's phoning it in so he can GET PAID. The stuff he works on for real, which are the straight-up porn comics, is actually genuinely great and if you're looking to get one's rocks off, that's what I'd go for.

CRUEL COMEDY OPTION: Howard Chaykin's Black Kiss, I and II, which are just about angry murder and fucking.

Pls dont say that you read you Comics digital (I will never touch you iPad)...

ElNarez

Banned
Pls dont say that you read you Comics digital (I will never touch you iPad)...

Nah, digital can look fine, but paper is just so easy to go through and browse however you want. Like, it's way more of a hassle trying to read Pax Americana backwards when you have to keep going forward and back in digital. Turning pages is just way quicker.

This is great thanx. What is Chuck Austen? I don't like it in the Japanese hentais where it's always brother and sister. I miss my sister and it makes me sad to read about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom