• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Resogun is also coming to PS3

Amir0x

Banned
with the voxel and lighting in place? I can't imagine that'd run on PS3 right...

maybe 720p 30fps perhaps... gonna be interesting to see what shape it takes :D

SerTapTap

with the voxel and lighting in place? I can't imagine that'd run on PS3 right...

If they're putting it on Vita, PS3 won't be a stretch. They're surely cutting the voxels/physics/lighting down significantly for the Vita version already

what are the chances of Cross-buy?

Moderately high, most SCE published "indies" are cross buy unless it's a different version a la Super Stardust Delta. But all the SSM published indies got cross buy.

Amir0x

Banned
Well, it was already coming to PS Vita, so.

yeah which will make how it's going to actually work extra interesting

what form will it take precisely? what corners will they cut? i'm always interesting when you have to try to form fit a game that uses certain technology down to a much older tech

onQ123

cell-processor-crop.jpg

Percy

Banned
the cell is probably more powerful than the laptop cpu in the ps4 anyway

It is. Everything else in the PS3 is vastly inferior though, so this is almost certainly going to be a heavily compromised experience in comparison to the PS4 original.

It is. Everything else in the PS3 is vastly inferior though, so this is almost certainly going to be a heavily compromised experience in comparison to the PS4 original.

No it's not. It's only more powerful than PS4 CPU is some specific tasks but in most gaming related stuff PS4 CPU is ahead.

mclem

wow it is, that should be in the title too (did they announce that before? i missed it!)

i can't wait to see how they pull this shit off :D

To be fair, I don't see it being particularly difficult to replicate the gameplay aspect of it; the real question is how they fudge the rest.

Top Bottom