• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PC |OT| It's been a long time...

poodpick

Holy shit dat beard

metal-gear-solid-v-gr4iuxh.png

Best beard physics

Woohoo no dithering!

Corpekata

Banned
Probably just a glitch. I've had a couple in the past where it starts to act like that then Steam wakes up and remembers the game isn't out yet, and blocks the actual download.

Mechazawa

In our darkest times, Nuuvem is there to save the day.

Although I guess if it's 50% off tomorrow, it wasn't that big of a deal.

<3 Nuuvem.

Excited to play this again. I didn't really care for it the first time on PS4 for a number of reasons but I think I'll enjoy it more now that I know what to expect.

holy shit i didn't realize it comes with jamais vu and deja vu, im lsing my shit over this so hard!

im so glad i never caved in and played the 360 version, want the best possible experience for this and now imma get it!

literally counting the hours

Vlaphor

After the Steam region locking, I thought the days of ultra low priced games were over. You all and Nuveem showed me the light. $9.33. Want to buy a second one and send it to a friend as an xmas gift.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
@JunkerHQNet:
Kojima Productions has announced Ground Zeroes PC will be released worldwide at 10:00AM U.S. PST on 12/18

So 12 hours and 50 minutes from this post.

Is the key from nuuvem Brazilian? Should I have anything to worry about if I redeem it on my NA account? It's not like there are any region differences right?

Minimum Requirements:
  • OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
  • Processor: Core i5-4460 @ 3.20GHz or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (4GB) or better (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
  • Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Recommended Requirements:
  • OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
  • Processor: Core i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz or better
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
  • Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
[/LIST]

I am confused with those specs

I have:
i5 3570k (not clocked at all at present)
8gb ram
GTX 780 Ti (also not clocked)
Hard Drive: 200gb+ free right now (across 2 hdd's).

I am interested in the game (as well as the full MGSV experience whenever that eventually comes out on pc) I will have to see what the performance is like I guess ;-/

I am confused with those specs

I have:
i5 3570k (not clocked at all at present)
8gb ram
GTX 780 Ti (also not clocked)
Hard Drive: 200gb+ free right now (across 2 hdd's).

I am interested in the game (as well as the full MGSV experience whenever that eventually comes out on pc) I will have to see what the performance is like I guess ;-/
Your machine will do just fine.

Is the key from nuuvem Brazilian? Should I have anything to worry about if I redeem it on my NA account? It's not like there are any region differences right?

I bought it from Nuuvem, and it worked fine for me. You have to use a VPN (I used Hola, like others in the thread suggested), but beyond that, it's smooth sailing.

Top Bottom