• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Xanadu (Falcom) coming in 2015

Takao

Banned
http://www.falcom.com/tokyo_xanadu/
XQLTSrc.jpg

So a revival of an old action-rpg series? Never played a Xanadu game, but Falcom is gold and that's some nice teaser art so I guess I'm boarding the hype train.

leroidys

What's with all the vita announcements lately? Not that I'm complaining.

2015 might even look better than for 3DS right now.

Awesome! Whatever it is I am there. Loved Faxanadu and Xanadu Next. A modern day Xanadu? Can't wait to find out.

And thanks for the lovely wallpaper. Great colors.

Varion

I...what? Sure didn't see that coming.

It's Falcom, though, so automatically interested. Xanadu Next was fun even if far from my favourite of their games if nothing else.

HUELEN10

Can someone please explain this and why I should give a shit? Because this one art looks awesome, has my attention, and I really want to learn more! That and the link doesn't work for me. This seriously looks like cool art!

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone please explain this and why I should give a shit? Because this one art looks awesome, has my attention, and I really want to learn more! That and the link doesn't work for me. This seriously looks like cool art!

Look up Xanadu Next on youtube. Amazing game.

Tizoc

It's my "personal favorite" Falcom game ("reality favorite" being Oath in Felghana).

I keep yelling at XSEED to get it on Steam but I think Trails in the Sky is killing them.

Look man if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself;
Join XSEED and bring us the glory that is Xanadu.

Besides Keseki(sp) series is Falcom's top selling title recently, so kinda understandable why XSEED would put focus on that.
I mean they're a small company after all, if we could all get them Japanese games localized the next day, I'd be playing METAL WOLF CHAOS on my PC by now.

Top Bottom