• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 Games Choose 1 PS4 Redemption site is back up!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Been trying for nearly 5 days now. Glad I finally got it working and redeemed my FC4 download.

Celegus

No clue what this is and I can't check the link at work. I bought a PS4 on Black Friday, does that mean anything for me?

Jamiaro

Help me! Voucher code worked, I got to the screen where I select the game... selected Far Cry 4, pressed continue, it asked the code again, says it`s used?

Varvor

Everyone else seems to know, but I'm thoroughly lost. Is it a discount? Free? Does everyone get it?

Best part no onr says anything just caries on.

EDIT: upon research it seems to be some kind of bundle of ps4 purchase, where you had a go at one of the 4 games as choice.

New PS4 consoles in the US come with a code to get one game free ( Destiny, Far Cry 4, LBP3, Nba 2k15 iirc ). However, the site gamedealsdaily were taking these codes out and selling them separately on their site for $30 or so. When PSN went down, there was no way to redeem any codes bought... Until now.

Jamiaro

What did it say? You enter the code and the next page shows the games, select one and it should generate the download code?

I got to that part, but it did not say anything about a code... there read something like UNDEFINED on each of the lines where a code would be. For example

UNDEFINED - UNDEFINED - UNDEFINED

instead of a code

1234 - 1234 - 1234

EDIT: Checked the exact word from page history. UNDEFINED.

Krakn3Dfx

No clue what this is and I can't check the link at work. I bought a PS4 on Black Friday, does that mean anything for me?

This!

Lack of explanation in this thread is amazing! I would like to know what and how?

Best part no onr says anything just caries on.

EDIT: upon research it seems to be some kind of bundle of ps4 purchase, where you had a go at one of the 4 games as choice.

Everyone else seems to know, but I'm thoroughly lost. Is it a discount? Free? Does everyone get it?

Some PS4s came with a voucher, 4 games to choose from, you pick 1 and redeem for a digital key on PSN's site.

A couple of sites were/are selling unbundled voucher keys as well, so if you buy a voucher key on their site and register it on Sony's redemption site, you can get one of the 4 games.

See http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/ for more information.

I got to that part, but it did not say anything about a code... there read something like UNDEFINED on each of the lines where a code would be. For example

instead of a code

1234 - 1234 - 1234

Clear your cache and try again, if it still happens, just hit the back button and then choose the game you want and hit the button to redeem again. It took me 3 tries on the 2nd key I tried, but it eventually gave me a key instead of "Undefined"

I think the site is just getting hammered, so you might have to try several times to get it through.

instead of a code

1234 - 1234 - 1234

I would try again and if the same error occurs contact live help.

JABEE

I received a random email titled

Pick Your Present: Happy Holidays from the PlayStation Store with 5 movies to choose from.

It isn't letting me pick a movie. The link is dead now. Before whenever I redeemed the 15 character code, it would show up as undefined when I went to redeem the actual movie. Did anyone else get that email?

Jamiaro

Clear your cache and try again, if it still happens, just hit the back button and then choose the game you want and hit the button to redeem again. It took me 3 tries on the 2nd key I tried, but it eventually gave me a key instead of "Undefined"

I think the site is just getting hammered, so you might have to try several times to get it through.

I would try again and if the same error occurs contact live help.

Cleared the cache, tried again. Worked!!! Downloading Farcry 4 as I write this. :) Thanks a bunch, all hail Neogaf!

Celegus

Some PS4s came with a voucher, 4 games to choose from, you pick 1 and redeem for a digital key on PSN's site.

A couple of sites were/are selling unbundled voucher keys as well, so if you buy a voucher key on their site and register it on Sony's redemption site, you can get one of the 4 games.

See http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/ for more information.

Hm, yeah that doesn't sound familiar. I just bought a regular console on Black Friday (not a bundle) but never saw anything about this promotion.

Top Bottom