• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 Games Choose 1 PS4 Redemption site is back up!

antibolo

Banned
I purchased a code from this site last week and redeemed it for FC4 (and this game is awesome!).

Cheers

Judging from your avatar, did you redeem the code with a Canadian PSN account?

VERY LATE EDIT: In case anybody reads this and was wondering the same, yes it works

Clinton514

I received a random email titled

Pick Your Present: Happy Holidays from the PlayStation Store with 5 movies to choose from.

It isn't letting me pick a movie. The link is dead now. Before whenever I redeemed the 15 character code, it would show up as undefined when I went to redeem the actual movie. Did anyone else get that email?

I got that email. It's working now. It let me redeem the email code which gave me another code to use in the PS Store and now says the code is invalid.

Reading the fine print it says US Only. I'm in Canada and I'm wondering why they would bother sending it to me if it's not going to work here. :(

In any case I may have a Ninja Turtles movie code for someone to download if Sony doesn't allow me to redeem this tomorrow.

Top Bottom