• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2015 | Revenge of the tiny face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys/girls! took a quick selfie because i wanted to show the thread support so i changed my usual Noctis avatar. NYC Gaf in the house.

marrec

Banned
It... is done.

*deep breath*

I guess I should turn on Avatars for now.

Love seeing all the new faces already this year.

UraMallas

I did this last year and someone made fun of me so I'm not doing it again

Whhhaaaat. Do you mean.

This thread was not about being mean last year. I don't remember such things. I am changing my pic to my drunken ass laying in bed under bad lighting and I won't change it until you post a pic.

Old:
gmXA3Oe.png

New:
JLR615Q.png

BPoole

Whhhaaaat. Do you mean.

This thread was not about being mean last year. I don't remember such things. I am changing my pic to my drunken ass laying in bed under bad lighting and I won't change it until you post a pic.

Old:
gmXA3Oe.png

New:
JLR615Q.png
It wasn't in this thread. It was in another thread where I was debating something and the guy took a job at my appearance. I had my face as my avatar well past January though and I tried finding the post but to no avail.

UraMallas

It wasn't in this thread. It was in another thread where I was debating something and the guy took a job at my appearance. I had my face as my avatar well past January though and I tried finding the post but to no avail.

Well fuck that thread, though. This thread is about your mug. No reason to be bashful.

Someone has to look like an idiot here.

image.php

Guess we'll have to keep looking cuz this is legit.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Using some shitty apps to do this on the can, so hopefully this doesn't look like shit!

Be excellent to each other.

Amir0x

Banned
Man my camera is broken but I was trying to upload my a shittier pic i took with my Vita, but for some reason I can't update my Content Manager or redownload it to get it to work anymore to take the pics off. It keeps saying C++ Visual 2008 Redistributive is not installed properly and components are missing, even though it clearly is installed properly and I've reinstalled it like a billion times. Anyone know if there's a fix for that or if it's a common enough problem that a solution is known? I'd like to participate in real pic January, but if I don't get this image up I can only use old pics, and I want to show off skinny Ami :(

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Man my camera is broken but I was trying to upload my a shittier pic i took with my Vita, but for some reason I can't update my Content Manager or redownload it to get it to work anymore to take the pics off. It keeps saying C++ Visual 2008 Redistributive is not installed properly and components are missing, even though it clearly is installed properly and I've reinstalled it like a billion times. Anyone know if there's a fix for that or if it's a common enough problem that a solution is known? I'd like to participate in real pic January, but if I don't get this image up I can only use old pics, and I want to show off skinny Ami :(

either this is real or you tried really hard to lie...
the latter is me joking around

my man, ill update my pic when i get some sleep, its 3 am where im at.

Amir0x

Banned
either this is real or you tried really hard to lie...
the latter is me joking around

Haha, I've been skinny for a few years now. From 260 to 185 (although I think I must be closer to 190 after this extended holiday break I've been on, longest break from work in eight years). Thanks with the help from my sister and encouragement from GAF and friends. I'm 5'9" so I still can stand to either gain muscle or lose a bit more fat, but it's a world of difference.

These are the errors I get now:

probleminstalla5sws.png

And before anyone suggests it, I can't do the phone image upload. This is what I have for a phone:

payasyougocrap85sx3.png

And it takes images even worse than my Vita, barely even recognizable what comes out. Don't own smartphones.

And before anyone suggests it, I can't do the phone image upload. This is what I have for a phone:

payasyougocrap85sx3.png

And it takes images even worse than my Vita, barely even recognizable what comes out. Don't own smartphones.

Are you from Dominican? I ask because of the phone.

Amir0x

Banned
Are you from Dominican? I ask because of the phone.

Nah, I got it from Wal-Mart in PA :p

This is the latest photo I have otherwise, from when my weight was at 215 or something around that when I was still in process of losing weight. I guess I could use it but does it count?

amir0xphoto6ns5e.jpg

UraMallas

Just take a new pic, breh.

EDIT: Oh, done. Good form. However, move a bit to the left so you can do one of those Escher pics.

I'll do this, but it'll take all the skills I learned from MySpace and Facebook to take a photo where I actually look good.

When I continue to get ignored like usual, it will be even more personal.
For the longest time, I thought your avatar was of Birdo (the white was an arm instead of the bear's mouth) until someone mentioned your Gloomy Bear avatar as one of the most disturbing in a thread.
image.php

Amir0x

Banned
neoGAF are always such an admirably good lookin' bunch of folks. I hope everyone is also as happy and fun loving as they seem in their pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom