• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - New enemies trailer + pushed back one week

This news also comes alongside the slightest of delays for the game's release. In an effort to fine-tune the final product, we've moved the release of the first episode back just one week to February 24.

5b176aaed4338a96ca2f83e1b610ae0b.png

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...ase-date-info-for-resident-evil-revelations-2

Remember that each episode contains a Claire/Moira scenario, a Barry/Natalia scenario AND Raid Mode content based on that Episode. More info on Raid Mode coming (quite!) soon.

Episodes are available a la carte for $5.99 per episode, $24.99 as the Complete Season or $39.99 for the retail disc. You can pre-order the PS3/PS4 Complete Season right now, or the retail disc through your usual retailer.

2 new enemies trailer:

Orthrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Hbh3wJ95M

Sploder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsaOS4u4oU

Revelaitons 2 if posted.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
One enemy has a name that sounds like a black metal album and the other sounds like something a kid would come up with. Only Capcom could do this.

Push back isn't a big deal. Still unsure whether to go for full physical or digital myself.

I'm in it for Claire and Barry.

Well, yeah, but they're the bread and butter of the story. I really only want it to be able to play as one raid mode character. lol

Wesker is my fav RE character by far. and D.C. Douglas was brought back to voice him for it.

Well, yeah, but they're the bread and butter of the story. I really only want it to be able to play as one raid mode character. lol

Wesker is my fav RE character by far. and D.C. Douglas was brought back to voice him for it.

I thought it was just RE5 voice commands gonna be use for Wesker.

hunh? why's the complete season price ($24.99) a buck more than buying each episode separately ($5.99)? isn't a complete season price supposed to be cheaper?...

Nope, according to D.C.'s official facebook, they had him come in and record new lines.

Wow., that surprises me actually. You'd think Capcom would like to save money on stuff like that. What else could you possibly include in Raid Mode 2 (commands wise) that you couldn't say in a game like RE5? Considering Raid Mode 1 only had "Go, thanks, wait, come here"... really curious now if it's gonna have more depth to the voice commands this time around.

Also makes me wonder if VA for other characters came back to do additional lines then. *Hopes for Jill*

Wow., that surprises me actually. You'd think Capcom would like to save money on stuff like that. What else could you possibly include in Raid Mode 2 (commands wise) that you couldn't say in a game like RE5? Considering Raid Mode 1 only had "Go, thanks, wait, come here"... really curious now if it's gonna have more depth to the voice commands this time around.

Also makes me wonder if VA for other characters came back to do additional lines then. *Hopes for Jill*

Will probably expand it like how it was in RE5, death cries "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE" (God I loved that) and shouting his teammate's name (Claire!, Moira!, Barry! etc.)

Although, who could ever forget this.

DVCY201

Nope, according to D.C.'s official facebook, they had him come in and record new lines.

On one hand, I'm happy that they're keeping D.C. Douglas as Wesker. On the other hand, they replaced Alyson Court and Patricia Ja Lee. I love/hate Capcom.

I'm hoping this is better than Revelations 1, I played the console version and I found it to be terrible.

Memory

On one hand, I'm happy that they're keeping D.C. Douglas as Wesker. On the other hand, they replaced Alyson Court and Patricia Ja Lee. I love/hate Capcom.

I'm hoping this is better than Revelations 1, I played the console version and I found it to be terrible.

What console? The Wii U version was awesome and imo better than the 3DS version. I actually completed it start to finish along with all the raid missions aswell which is why im hyped to get this sequel on my PS4.

Jingo

I saw the new barry videos and damm, i really wished they charged more money for their games but with way better graphics, i was watching and thinking: this damm youtube player takes forever to change to hd, but it was already hd, what a pity.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I know, that dude can't aim for shit!

Lotta people complained about the invisible enemies in TEW, wonder how they'll deal with an invisible enemy that one-shots you.

I can already tell you that I'll hate it and I'll be pissed off

Top Bottom